reason for return

1qwk767

Someone explain to me why boycott the store. Did they not do the right thing in firing the employee? I mean, I dont think the store would have knowingly hired a racist and they cant control what they are not aware of. Would a financial gain have helped ease the situation on the part of the stores patron.

I understand being mad, but the employee was terminated, but now they organize a boycott of the store, so now you should get paid because of some punk? Money is the answer, it will make your hurt feeling magically disapear?

Maybe not, but it makes my feelings "feel" better. Money buys a jet ski. Ever rode a jet ski? ;)

I think she handled it rather well

"My kids are looking at this wondering why would a person do something like this. It's unfortunate that African-Americans still have to go through these experiences today, because unfortunately, not everyone has arrived at the point where we should treat each other fairly," Dana Washington said. "

Someone explain to me why boycott the store. Did they not do the right thing in firing the employee? I mean, I dont think the store would have knowingly hired a racist and they cant control what they are not aware of. Would a financial gain have helped ease the situation on the part of the stores patron.

If it was a random blank where you could type anything you wanted I would blame it solely on the employee. However, they said that when they questioned it, they were shown 6 or 7 choices and the phrase " Dumb ******" was the last option. This is when it becomes more of a store issue. Did someone hack the system and put it in there? Did someone in the IT dept. do it? On a local level and it is only an option at that store? That is why I think they are going at the companies pocketbook. They simply want answers.