Katies Pizza

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
Is this not the best pizza in the city or what. I literraly ate half a large a few weeks ago just driving from picking it up until I got to Robs shop off of 17th ave near Centerfolds. Everytime I come on this side of town I just order these up. This pie kills donatos.

Is this not the best pizza in the city or what

or what. if donatos is your benchmark for good pizza, then you are missing out on quite a bit bud. try tommy's, or little sicily's, or hound dogs. those are just off the top of my head, and they all kill donatos.

or what. if donatos is your benchmark for good pizza, then you are missing out on quite a bit bud. try tommy's, or little sicily's, or hound dogs. those are just off the top of my head, and they all kill donatos.

no dude i love tommies and hound dogs. but before campus i grew up in gahanna. katies is the greatest pizzia ever.

the gf drives out there the week of my birthday and picks up a pie.

Guest 614Streets

I remember when I was about 10 years old and being in the backseat of my moms car seeing all the "hoods" from GLHS with their big hair and leather jackets smoking everyday outside katies.

I know good pizza , good pizza is in toms river jersey or wildwood jersey, but for this style of pie , I mean I am ordering one right now.

I do remember Tommys , and along time ago papa Joes they had the leaning tower of pizza on the box (not johns).

Where ever that place is we get pizza from when we are at Dyno Brian's. That place is pretty good.

However, my two favorite places are Hounddogs and Smith's Deli.

Hell yeah. I have a feeling I'll be at the dyno a lot more so, I'll be getting delicious pizza.

Guest 614Streets
Nice.

there was a guy up here than made THE BEST fucking pizza I have ever had. Thin, Galicy, UNREAL. I would pay $100 for one of those pies, just fucking one.

(He died in 03)

I hear you , there is a pizza shop in toms river new jersey that has pizza that I will drive to jersey just for it. Its unreal. Pizza is like that.

There isn't any and I mean any decent pizza on south high. Even planks is a C minus.