Katies Pizza

Guest 614Streets

I hear you , there is a pizza shop in toms river new jersey that has pizza that I will drive to jersey just for it. Its unreal. Pizza is like that.

There isn't any and I mean any decent pizza on south high. Even planks is a C minus.

you bite your toung

the planks on high is ok, but nothing compared to the planks on parsons. Planks of parsons is up there with hounddogs and tommies. Its a popular grant hangout. Nothing like a beer and some pizza at 7am after a night of bullshit and bulletwounds

the bar attached to hound dogs is sweet. dj ginsu mixes there alot. and theres nothing better than being lit at 2am having a pizza shop a in the same building. but then again ive downed many a beer at planks parsons as well.

or what. if donatos is your benchmark for good pizza, then you are missing out on quite a bit bud. try tommy's, or little sicily's, or hound dogs. those are just off the top of my head, and they all kill donatos.

Well said.

Guest 614Streets
you bite your toung

the planks on high is ok, but nothing compared to the planks on parsons. Planks of parsons is up there with hounddogs and tommies. Its a popular grant hangout. Nothing like a beer and some pizza at 7am after a night of bullshit and bulletwounds

the bar attached to hound dogs is sweet. dj ginsu mixes there alot. and theres nothing better than being lit at 2am having a pizza shop a in the same building. but then again ive downed many a beer at planks parsons as well.

Either planks is not my type! Ive had the one on Parsons , its almost a good pie , but they have sweetened crust so I don't like it! :)