2002 sebring bout to blow up??

Stimmel1647545512

Okay so I have a 2002 sebring with 32xxx miles on has a new motor installed at 30xxx miles then sat for a year, i have put about 500miles on the car in the last few weeks today as in like 10 min go pick up my sister from work no probs then about 5 ago I go to take it to get a pizza (havent driven it in two days) the speedo speeps up to 40 while im at a stop sign 5 feet after i started it turn the corner car is low on power all the shift light indicators light up (PRND3L) speedo keeps going crazy, car was bogging down low on power almost sounded like it was out of gas but has at least 1/3 of a tank... any ideas?

drove the car around the neighbor hood today everything was okay except all the shift indicators were light up as if the car was in every gear at once even park and reverse car wouldnt NOT shift out of first gear any ideas?

Sounds like a typical chrysler tranny but could it be just a sensor?

Thanks

if its a 2.7, call it a day and swap in a 3.5 drivetrain

best idea ever.

my first car was a 97 intrepid with a 3.5. the thing wouldnt die no matter what i did to it lol. i beat the ever living fuck outve that car and it started everyday without hesitation.

Guest Removed
yes its the 2.7.....ha like I said not my car....ha

water pump is driven by the timing chain, the weep hole for it is inside the engine....coolant+oil=chains hanging out the valve covers :)

okay today I looked at the tranny fluid it seemed ok drove the car still no shift out of first and after a 30 yard drive the check engine light came on, any opinions on where to take it (in the worthington area since its only a 1 speed) so I have have it diagnosed????

Thanks