Fucking addictive...

MrMeanGreen

never played 1 but dunno much about this so i probably wont be getting it.

both games are some of my favorite for xbox ever. I played through the first one several times.

I got this on on Wednesday, but I've been super busy and have only been able to play like 2 hours or so.

So anthony, have you come across the orbs of other players yet? Apparently when they are nearby you can talk to them. Seems like a cool feature.

basically I could follow you around the whole game and sing annoying songs like the little kids on COD4.

I dont get it, are fable and fallout MMO's? If not are they like KOTOR or something?

no, they are single player adventure games, but they have RPG elements to them as you level up, etc. Fable has a co-op, but even without playing in coop all of the people on your buddy list playing that game are in your game as floating orbs I guess.

Its completely separate from your game, but if you see thier orb, you can go near it and talk to them while they are in thier game. Pretty unique idea. I havent actually done it yet so I'm having a hard time explaining it.

As for fallout, I've read that since Bethesda took it over that it plays almost exactly like Oblivion but in a post apocalyptic world.

I would post about how my girl likes to pull down my pants and rape me while I'm playing call of duty and munching on chipotle while sipping a Killian's because life doesn't get any better, but she told me not to post any more personal stuff.. so disregard

lawls, it certainly doesnt get any better than that.

I would post about how my girl likes to pull down my pants and rape me while I'm playing call of duty and munching on chipotle while sipping a Killian's because life doesn't get any better, but she told me not to post any more personal stuff.. so disregard

Fuck that, drink Sam Adam's Octoberfest. Delicious while getting blown.

Anthony, how similar is it to the first one?

Its very similar. It controls and feels very much like the first game, but got rid of some inconsequential details and added some very good new features.

Magic has been changed, basically theres only 6-7 spells now, but many of the spells that were lost are now integrated in the available spells by means of directing the spell at a particular target, or letting the spell activate in the area around you.

There are points where you can jump off things, dive into water.

You can do jobs to get money.

You have a dog that helps you locate treasure and buried objects (great new feature).

I havent had any bug problems other than music cutting out sometimes. and semi long load times.

Thats most of what I can think of right now. Theres a fair amount more ability to create a unique character.

Its a great game, if you liked the first one its definitely worth the $60

Very good game I recommend it to everyone IMO. Especially any RPG fans.

Anyway I'm 100% pure and like 90% whatever the other one is. And for some reason I insight fear in everyone. Its BS my own Wife runs and screams in horror everytime I go home.

Very good game I recommend it to everyone IMO. Especially any RPG fans.

Anyway I'm 100% pure and like 90% whatever the other one is. And for some reason I insight fear in everyone. Its BS my own Wife runs and screams in horror everytime I go home.

I'm not sure, but you might be able to be pure and evil. Either that or its your appearance. If you are wearing scary clothes and take you sword out alot in town that can frighten people away.

Its very similar. It controls and feels very much like the first game, but got rid of some inconsequential details and added some very good new features.

Magic has been changed, basically theres only 6-7 spells now, but many of the spells that were lost are now integrated in the available spells by means of directing the spell at a particular target, or letting the spell activate in the area around you.

There are points where you can jump off things, dive into water.

You can do jobs to get money.

You have a dog that helps you locate treasure and buried objects (great new feature).

I havent had any bug problems other than music cutting out sometimes. and semi long load times.

Thats most of what I can think of right now. Theres a fair amount more ability to create a unique character.

Its a great game, if you liked the first one its definitely worth the $60

Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for! Now I just need to find $60.