Obama Supporters

Guest Hal

This should be interesting. This case has more bite than Obama supporters would like to admit. Just think of the implications. he would have to step down, Joe Biden would take his place. Hillary would assume second fiddle. John McCain wins election. Then Obama does a dime in the federal resort for fraud. :thumbup: I love it. You just cant write stuff that good.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More nonsense brought forth by a party grasping at any topic other than the actual issues. They are so desperate now they'll stoop even lower than before. Now since his "relationship" with Mr. Ayers was cast down into the hyperbole pit, now he's not even an american. The republica smearfest continues. Nothing new, its just not working this time.

More nonsense brought forth by a party grasping at any topic other than the actual issues. They are so desperate now they'll stoop even lower than before. Now since his "relationship" with Mr. Ayers was cast down into the hyperbole pit, now he's not even an american. The republica

smearfest continues. Nothing new, its just not working this time.

Like the smears your dems have been running? The media won't let anything bad about Obama come out, even hard core libs have to see that. He is protected.

This should be interesting. This case has more bite than Obama supporters would like to admit. Just think of the implications. he would have to step down, Joe Biden would take his place. Hillary would assume second fiddle. John McCain wins election. Then Obama does a dime in the federal resort for fraud. :thumbup: I love it. You just cant write stuff that good.

http://www.sfwchan.com/pics/50830543.jpg

More nonsense brought forth by a party grasping at any topic other than the actual issues. They are so desperate now they'll stoop even lower than before. Now since his "relationship" with Mr. Ayers was cast down into the hyperbole pit, now he's not even an american. The republica

smearfest continues. Nothing new, its just not working this time.

umm, this suit was filed by a dem.......I see an impeachment in the future.

You know, I remember that there have been several threads about this, and I distinctly remember pointing out that Berg didn't even properly cite the Amendment upon which his entire argument is founded. That alone goes beyond the definition of harmless error and is grounds to dismiss the case. And while that motion to dismiss is pending, the clock to produce documentation is STOPPED. The motion must be considered and ruled upon before that clock resumes.

Did anyone notice he went to Hawaii to see his Grandmother that is "deathly ill". Seems strange he would go there with out his wife and children. Seems fishy that he would not take his children to see her for one last time. Something to think about.

It doesn't matter it still wasn't within US borders.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA EMBASSIES AND ALL UNITED STATES ARMY, MARINE CORPS, NAVAL, AIR FORCE, AND COAST GUARD INSTALLATIONS ARE UNITED STATES SOIL. <==== 100% Correct, they are all the same as US soil, even if not inside the physical boarders of the United States.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k25/straightchiro/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Here is a copy of a certificate of live birth from 1963. Notice this one has further information on it. It has the Doctors signature the attended the delivery, time of delivery, mother and father details and more. Of course the one supplied by Obama is a reprint if it is real, but it should still have all that info on it.

it is sad that some have resorted to this tactic, IMO, i think the fact that he wants to tax bujisnesses in a time of ressesioon is reason enough, buisnesses give jobs.

Yes, i'm drunkk.

http://www.politicalarticles.net/barack-obama/images/obama-relatives-kenya2.jpg

ahhah! Anyone remember the Sesame Street songs: "One of these thing is not like the other things..."

On point, this charge has no legal teeth, Hillary didn't even run with it, and she's shameless.

So berg claims Obama's grandma is the one who admitted Obama was born in Kenya, not the US. And now Obama is going to Hawaii to see her and doesn't think she'll make it to Nov 4th! Obama gonna kill his grammy!!!

Wrong Grammy