Obama Supporters

Guest Hal

...the burden of proof is now on obama. if we are going to let people ignore the most basic of rules that form our society....

Basic rules like; The burden of proof is on the accusor?

What you're saying is, I could accuse you of anything, and it would be up to you to disprove it. If you can't you go to jail.

The consititution was specifically worded to prevent that from happening.

Hell, in the US lawyer leagal system, a forged birth certificate doesn't prove that he wasn't born here, it just proves that some one illegally doctered a document. If it comes down to the courts, you're going to have to prove that he was born some where else, not just that the certificate is wonkey.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd lawsuit challenges Obama's citizenship

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78111

The thing that pissed me off the most about this is the fact that McCain was actually investigated by congress to see if he qualified as a US citizen. Both of McCains parents were US citizens living on a US military base in Central America at the time of his birth. Nothing wrong with that.

Now on to Barack Hussein Obama (hehe not trying any racial things here, but thats not a name I run into at work unless I'm working on the copier at the Somali schools off morse rd.)

His father, not a citizen. His mother moved out of country at around 18, gave birth to him, married some other dude also not a citizen and lived in Indonesia. The law does clearly state, "If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16."

I just want Barrak investigated as well, by a similar congressional panel. That is all. If he's found legal then he's legal. If not then I'm not convinced.

It boils down to ONE thing. The people pressing these lawsuits are the ones who have to prove that he wasn't born in the State of Hawaii. Obama isn't obligated to do shit.

As far as him not furnishing the records, WTF does that matter? If any of these cases actually goes anywhere at all in the courts, those records can be subpoenaed, FROM THE STATE, not from Obama. Again, the burden of proof is on the PLAINTIFF, NOT the defendant.

What does my religion have to do with any of this? That is some serious stretch.

All he has to do is instruct the County Of Honolulu to release the certificate.

that's the angle he always plays when he has nothing else to say, so he can try to push people's buttons and get the subjet changed.

Basic rules like; The burden of proof is on the accusor?

What you're saying is, I could accuse you of anything, and it would be up to you to disprove it. If you can't you go to jail.

The consititution was specifically worded to prevent that from happening.

Hell, in the US lawyer leagal system, a forged birth certificate doesn't prove that he wasn't born here, it just proves that some one illegally doctered a document. If it comes down to the courts, you're going to have to prove that he was born some where else, not just that the certificate is wonkey.

I tried to make an example of this for them and they ignored it. When you also ignored a notarized document I mean it silly, The point is People want to believe they can get mccain in. They will grasp at any string.

Its almost a waste of breath to try and show people the light.

Facts are .

1. He's shown his BC - It was called a fake / It was stated it was photoshop / It was stated it was missing the seal.

2. I posted pics of it including the raised seal and thats not good enough.

This is nothing more then tactical smears by desperate people to try and save face. Like I said earlier and you stated here anyone can make a claim that in itself does not make it valid.

I consider these thread as goofy as any 9/11 truther thread.