Can we PermaBan Thorne?

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bannim. HES FRIGGIN BUGBOY!1!!1!!1! I was like seventeen when I first heard that story and have never met him person... yet his grammar, ideas, and mannerisms are so frustrating OVER THE INTERNET that I have an almost physical revulsion to any reference to him or post of his. Its unhealthy, and I feel bad about it.

I as im sure many others felt threatened by this statement. I would like an apology

Because I was cocky back to someone displaying complete and utter BS as truth.

If you took it to mean everyone voting for McCain was stupid then that's your interpretation but it was not meant in that fashion. You see how preposterous there accusation was? I was shoving pictures up there ass in a go fuck yourself esk manner.

Fucking firefox spell check owns.

i'll +1 one this, at least just till the elections are over, sorry thorne you don't seem like a bad guy but you make me not even want to read political threads

To be dead honest I was getting myself over worked over the issues, I tend to take out my frustrations on CR when real life gets stressed. The wife's health has been a large issue.

This is why I've stopped posting any lash's now.

To those I honestly did upset with my attitude I do apologize but If I singled you out directly then I don't apologize for my views, I apologize for my overly aggressive responses pushing my views.

Because I was cocky back to someone displaying complete and utter BS as truth.

If you took it to mean everyone voting for McCain was stupid then that's your interpretation but it was not meant in that fashion. You see how preposterous there accusation was? I was shoving pictures up there ass in a go fuck yourself esk manner.

Fucking firefox spell check owns.

How do you guys defend the information the Obama may not have been born in the US? There is a study that shows his birth certificate was altered digitally and his grandma supposedly went on Michael Savage saying she saw the birth in Kenya.

If he wasn't born in the US would you still try to vote for him?

Talking about this being called truth?