Black F-body hit and run 270 last night!

IVRINGS

Some guy/girl hit my friends pathfinder last night night sending him into the wall on 270 last night by James road around 8. I'm not sure where that is on 270, but he was leaving a wedding over in Bexley. The Pathfinder was put into the wall at 55 mph and shreaded 2 tires and messed up the whole driverside of the SUV. So any info on this would be greatfull since it was a hit and run. I think he said it was a Firebird or Trans Am. Thanks for you help...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilley go rap the car around a tree! I'm being for real about this. Since this site is all about the F-bodys I thought it would be a nice place to start. He will have the police report within 72 hours per yesterday. He is having to drive his friends van cause his car is not able to be drivin.

I don't care who you like, but I'm asking for help finding this asshole that hit someone and ran.

i dont care who you think that i like or dont like i still dont like you which seems to be a trend on the board....do you really think that if someone hit your friend they will just say "oh yea i did that my bad" nope dont think so. I also meant it in a joking manner and was actually feeling sympathetic to your rims getting stolen....buuuuut not now. You have a lot of learning to do on how to put up with people on this board

i dont care who you think that i like or dont like i still dont like you which seems to be a trend on the board....do you really think that if someone hit your friend they will just say "oh yea i did that my bad" nope dont think so. I also meant it in a joking manner and was actually feeling sympathetic to your rims getting stolen....buuuuut not now. You have a lot of learning to do on how to put up with people on this board

Yet you make stupid threads like: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56725

I have met trey before and he is a cool dude, just tired of seeing you all give him shit about his last two topics.