So I went to vote early....

Putty

And this is what I saw...This is going to be a couple hour event...I kept driving. I had no intentions on waiting in this line.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/SSPX0125.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/SSPX0126.jpg

This was at 1:18...Started at 1. I am sure the line got worse.

Seriously. I wont be in town on election day and I only have a few hrs to get it done tomorrow. Where do I need to go and what all would I need? Thanks

Just show up at Vets Mem and hope lines are not long. Ends at 7pm during the week.

I think this early voting stuff is BS, unless you have a VALID (disabled, military, out of town for work) reason. November 4th is election day.

More time for you vote to be changed by some Obama worshiper. :p

I think this early voting stuff is BS,

Essentially, I agree. But based on what happened in 2004, we don;t have sufficient machines and polling facilities to cope with the potential turnout. E-Day is going to be a clusterfuck, even with the throughput relief provided by the advanced vote.

I'd rather see more facilities and more equipment to handle the load.

Very true. Most Republicans have atleast one stretch Hummer per household. That's why I need to re-register. I couldn't afford the stretch Hummer.

Were did mine go? I have a suburban, but no Hummer.

Tell that to the hard workers you want to steal money from. Your Republicanism is questionable, considering you're voting for the ultimate anti-conservative.

lol I'm not stealing money from anybody. I pay for all the things I have. If I made over $250k per year I'd think it pretty acceptable for me to have a higher tax rate than others. Don't blast others just because they're not money grubbers like yourself and the oil companies.

lol I'm not stealing money from anybody. I pay for all the things I have. If I made over $250k per year I'd think it pretty acceptable for me to have a higher tax rate than others. Don't blast others just because they're not money grubbers like yourself and the oil companies.

Plus 1

Come back when you make 250K in a year and we will see if you still say that.