Rax

Guest 614Streets

RAX FTW!! I just saw one down in South Parkersburg, WV this weekend.

While we're on the old food topic... Anyone remember the Long John Silvers fish or chicken wraps? I'd love to eat those again, but I'd probably eat them every day like I did when they were around.

last time I ate at Hardee's in Circleville I got sick as fuck.

I miss Daddy-O's everytime I would go to my aunts house I would get a friend bologna sandwich and a chocolate shake, If the one on Stringtown RD in Grove City I would drive there now for a friend bologna sandwich and a chocolate shake lol

I made the mistake a few years ago of hittinig up a rax. As a kid we went there every weekend. Unfortunately, they must have done something as far as ownership of the restaurants. The roast beef was not typical great rax roast beef, it was thick slices of roast beef like from a deli. I asked and they said each one independantly gets what ever roast beef they want from wherever. I was:(

Wikipedia says there is hope

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rax_Restarants

In December 2007, Rich Donohue, a franchise owner with restaurants in Ironton, OH and Ashland, KY, purchased the Rax trademark. The new company, From Rax to Rich's, purchased the name to bypass licensing costs, and plan on opening more restaurants in Ohio and Kentucky. At least three new locations are currently in the planning stages.[1]