Over 25 yrs old and single crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 and just told my GF yesterday that i will never get married, it wreaked her week, she called in sick to work today cause she was still sick to her stomach!

i tell my g/f that all the time, and she insists shes going to change me. no rush for me. just turned 23...dont need to be tied down

Bars and cars...http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

just think, if you guys decide to have a kid you can have a retirement party and ur kids graduation party at the same time............oh wait, you couldn't afford to retire by then .lol

just think, if you guys decide to have a kid you can have a retirement party and ur kids graduation party at the same time............oh wait, you couldn't afford to retire by then .lol

retirement is for pussies. I plan on dying on the job site while pouring concrete at the ripe old age of 49. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

lol. yeah not many people could work past 45 doin concrete, or at least still standing straight up.....

Actually had a guy that use to work with us who was 75, dude was a fucking pimp at the concrete work. He did more then alot more then some of the young 20 yr olds we have hired. Good man, he passed this past yr but was a fucking pimp at concrete. Also my paps is 65 and still goin strong. But the back thing is so true, its hard to get up and move in the morning sometimes.