How many people...

JaSSon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to gamble food!

What is the line? I would say 18 inches 1 day over under? I'll take the under.

1 Chipotle Burrito?

A full meal to include drink and chips + Guac. :) I'll do my research and return, since last year I think we saw maybe 20". And are we talking an average, just Columbus, or city lived in?

A full meal to include drink and chips + Guac. :) I'll do my research and return, since last year I think we saw maybe 20". And are we talking an average, just Columbus, or city lived in?

You come up with terms and I am game. But it must be significant snow, I will go no lower that 16 inches in one day. We should just use what fell at the airport. Meal is fine.

I bet Joe one day he couldn't eat 2 burritos at Chipotle in a sitting, I lost, I had to pay for his Burritos. Fat fucker ate 2 with beans and everything in front of me in less that 30min.

You come up with terms and I am game. But it must be significant snow, I will go no lower that 16 inches in one day. We should just use what fell at the airport. Meal is fine.

I bet Joe one day he couldn't eat 2 burritos at Chipotle in a sitting, I lost, I had to pay for his Burritos. Fat fucker ate 2 with beans and everything in front of me in less that 30min.

:lol: He's a growing boy. I am game on this:

I bet it will be greater than 18 inches @ the airport. Locked for 1 Chipotle meal.

Never once have I been stuck in any snow situation with my FWD cars. I even live in the country. It's overrated. I got my Wrangler out of the garage as a precaution a few years ago because of a blizzard, but I never had to put it in 4WD. I'll stick to shit-boxes year round.

I can rent one For the few times a year I would need one. No need to pay for ins, gas, Note and maintenence for 5 days of use a year. No thanks.

5 days of use a year? I had mine out 1-2 times a week all summer...I wish I could have had it out more too! Insurance on a boat isn't expensive, gas you have to pay for on a rental too (at Marina gas prices...ouch). Besides, rentals are sometimes not available, and you are stuck to certain lakes. I don't think I boated on a single waterway this year that even offered a rental boat.

As for quads, I don't get much use out of ours, but they are fun when I do. :)

5 days of use a year? I had mine out 1-2 times a week all summer...I wish I could have had it out more too! Insurance on a boat isn't expensive, gas you have to pay for on a rental too (at Marina gas prices...ouch). Besides, rentals are sometimes not available, and you are stuck to certain lakes. I don't think I boated on a single waterway this year that even offered a rental boat.

As for quads, I don't get much use out of ours, but they are fun when I do. :)

Not the boat dummy, the Truck, I can rent a truck to "tow" or "Haul" whatever the 5 times a year I may need it. Far less expensive then owning a truck that would sit.

Since you are talking about the boat now, I have no use for a boat. My father in law tried to give me and inboard for a Wedding present, I said thanks but, no thanks. He sold it, and 2 moths later the blocked cracked. I made the right decision.

Not the boat dummy, the Truck, I can rent a truck to "tow" or "Haul" whatever the 5 times a year I may need it. Far less expensive then owning a truck that would sit.

Since you are talking about the boat now, I have no use for a boat. My father in law tried to give me and inboard for a Wedding present, I said thanks but, no thanks. He sold it, and 2 moths later the blocked cracked. I made the right decision.

What I'm pointing out is you need more fun toys.

:)