Profiling!!!!

nurkvinny

I want every teenager, African American, ricer, etc to shove their comments about being "singled out" by cops up their ass.

My wife is white.

She is 29.

She is 34 weeks pregnant.

She was dressed in a business suit.

with a 19 month old in the rear seat,

and still got pulled over today by a State Patrolman in an 02 4-door Grand Prix for a "random stolen car plate check".

I want every teenager, African American, ricer, etc to shove their comments about being "singled out" by cops up their ass.

My wife is white.

She is 29.

She is 34 weeks pregnant.

She was dressed in a business suit.

with a 19 month old in the rear seat,

and still got pulled over today by a State Patrolman in an 02 4-door Grand Prix for a "random stolen car plate check".

im not from africa. read sig.

sucks for you all that bitch about being profiled. i was out in the SC tonight to take it for a test spin and i left with out shoes( shoes, no fuck shoes!) and i changed pants so i had no phone, no wallet there was no insurance card in my car and i went by 2 Gahanna PD as i took the car on a test spin. i figured for sure id get pulled over because how loud the car is.

sucks for you all that bitch about being profiled. i was out in the SC tonight to take it for a test spin and i left with out shoes( shoes, no fuck shoes!) and i changed pants so i had no phone, no wallet there was no insurance card in my car and i went by 2 Gahanna PD as i took the car on a test spin. i figured for sure id get pulled over because how loud the car is.

We'll go as a group; you, me, and you. No, no, you wait for the next group. No, you wait, you wait for the next group.