wtf is this

NTHER91

So im applying for a job and i get this

The information you provided has been saved.

Our initial review indicates that you may be qualified for this position. Additional information could facilitate your selection.

We invite you to fill out an online tax credit questionnaire. This information will screen for relevant tax credits for which our company may be eligible should you be hired for this position. Responding to the questions normally takes between 45 seconds and a few minutes.

now if you can save them money on taxes then they want to hire you WTF

yea i still applied

So im applying for a job and i get this

The information you provided has been saved.

Our initial review indicates that you may be qualified for this position. Additional information could facilitate your selection.

We invite you to fill out an online tax credit questionnaire. This information will screen for relevant tax credits for which our company may be eligible should you be hired for this position. Responding to the questions normally takes between 45 seconds and a few minutes.

now if you can save them money on taxes then they want to hire you WTF

yea i still applied

Every person we hire at Arby's goes through this. We do it over the phone though. Do a search for the company they go through (we go through ADP Tax Credit services). Basically, if you have recieved ANY aid (food stamps and the government will give you aid on your phone bill... etc) or (I think) it might even be the area you live in the company will recieve some sort of credit.

Great. Now I may not be not poor enough to get a job???

I thought it was gay that my insurance company runs my credit every 3 months and cries that I have too many credit inquiries...

That being said, I Guess I can see throwing a bone to the people that have needed assistance but are out actually looking for a job.

Eric - Did you apply for a job at the Apple Farm yet?

This isn't something that we bais a hire off of. This is simply a means to help out "the company." We have people do this in their orientation, so their are already hired. Sorry I left that little tiny piece of info out...

Great. Now I may not be not poor enough to get a job???

I thought it was gay that my insurance company runs my credit every 3 months and cries that I have too many credit inquiries...

That being said, I Guess I can see throwing a bone to the people that have needed assistance but are out actually looking for a job.

Eric - Did you apply for a job at the Apple Farm yet?

no not yet ill be going to east monday