Deer

Miller

I think a law should be pressed: every Ohio citizen must shoot at least two deer in a year. Any further killing of them should be highly encouraged, whether it be with blunt objects, flame throwers, etc.

I was coming down 161 last night with a buddy and two girls when a deer (a 7-8 point buck) came hurdling into the side of my car. I was going east bound at 65 - and I had nowhere to go due to the suv next to me. The dears chest crushed my fender and door + turn signal on the right hand side, his head bashed the passenger side windshield and shredded the mirror, wipers, and tore the entire door handle off. The only satisfaction I got was seeing it spin in circles, stand up, and get blasted by the next car.

Fuck you deer

I think a law should be pressed: every Ohio citizen must shoot at least two deer in a year. Any further killing of them should be highly encouraged, whether it be with blunt objects, flame throwers, etc.

I was coming down 161 last night with a buddy and two girls when a deer (a 7-8 point buck) came hurdling into the side of my car. I was going east bound at 65 - and I had nowhere to go due to the suv next to me. The dears chest crushed my fender and door + turn signal on the right hand side, his head bashed the passenger side windshield and shredded the mirror, wipers, and tore the entire door handle off. The only satisfaction I got was seeing it spin in circles, stand up, and get blasted by the next car.

Fuck you deer

Not in the 5.0 I hope.

Deer are bad in our area, I got one a few years ago with the STI. Killed that fucker dead.

Not in the 5.0 I hope.

Deer are bad in our area, I got one a few years ago with the STI. Killed that fucker dead.

I'll thank god for that oil leek now. It's down until rob fixes the oil pan tomorrow. Otherwise I would have probably been in that seeing how it was a nice night.

Corolla - 1

Deer - 0

The deer I hit in my supra about 5 years ago had three broken legs and a broken kneck. It kept trying to get up and run away. I was extremely pissed so I kicked the deer knocked it down and twisted its kneck around till it stopped moving. One of my parents neighbors was driving by and stopped while I was in the middle of doing this. I had blood on my hands from the deer. Yeah that was a uncomfortable moment. Fuck Peta.

Fuck you deer

I just purchased a bow, so hopefully I will be helping out soon enough...

I will kill for trail balony.

and yes the deer are thick this year, at my last job i had this fatass, liberal, NPR listening, PITA loving, bitch preach to me how hunting should be banned and somehow abortion was an individuals right to choose. /headslap

Fuck you deer

As far as that fool knows, you were chasing his trim. He was probably just trying to get his jollies off and you cock-blocked him.