Opinions on Taurus SHO 92-95

OSUGT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool...I will get you a "Jump to Conclusions" mat for Christmas.

By the way, people can have pride in anything they earned, respect and take care of.

Edit:

One other thing. The irony just hit me. You own two "German Dodges" and you are bashing my car cuz "you drove one occassionally" that gave you problems? LOL

On a relative basis, I'm sure the horror stories on Audi's outnumber those of my Taurus. If they dont', they sure cost a lot less to fix.

Although I have not yet had to use it, you can imaging the pain I will feel when I have to drive my daily into the dealer, get a new car to drive around in while they fix it. Oh the horror! :p

I'm sorry I insulted your choice of daily driver. I guess the world thrives on different tastes. hopefully we can move on.

:bangbang:

Although I have not yet had to use it, you can imaging the pain I will feel when I have to drive my daily into the dealer, get a new car to drive around in while they fix it. Oh the horror! :p

I'm sorry I insulted your choice of daily driver. I guess the world thrives on different tastes. hopefully we can move on.

:bangbang:

No harm no foul. :)

I had a 91 SHO that i bought for 600, mufflers rotted, but besides that that thing was a blast to drive. I put a beating on that car, the only problem I had with it though is that the rotors warpped on it because they are to small for the car and I guess its a common problem with the car.

The engine with an exhaust sounds ricer than most hondas is another negative.

Overall if I was looking for another daily/beater I would buy one again.

The motors were made by Yamaha. Yamaha has made some of the best motors and had some of the biggest breakthroughs on engines in the past century.

I like them, I'd buy one Jason.

I understand that, but it's still in a Ford which trumps the greatness of the motor.

Do you believe everything you see in youtube?

No but i've owned both an 86 corvette and my SHO's and know which one would prevail from a roll audi boy. Wait...audi boy is an oxymoron only secretarys and faggots drive audis/vws. Why dont you avoid pissing in threads if you having nothing constructive to add.

No but i've owned both an 86 corvette and my SHO's and know which one would prevail from a roll audi boy. Wait...audi boy is an oxymoron only secretarys and faggots drive audis/vws. Why dont you avoid pissing in threads if you having nothing constructive to add.

Aww crap, I hurt taurus boy's feelings.... :(

Aww crap, I hurt taurus boy's feelings.... :(

I dont think so. The last laugh is when you have to go in to the dealer for service again and again. On top of that I bet YOU cant repair the car yourself. You apparently have no life other than the internet with 2700 posts and 2 newer audis its pretty clear you DONT work on cars you just like to talk shit on the internet about them. Just like most of the people I know who drive Audis. I bet your such a badass in person, probably covered in tatoos. I watched a kid run his mouth so much about his A4 and GTI and anything else he could talk shit about. You would have though he was 6'6 and 300 lbs. He would never back up his bullshit. I even offered to pay his admission to the track, still a no go. Eventully he talked shit to the wrong person and I watched him recieve a broken jaw, ribs, and nose. Then cry like a little girl. So ive come to the conclusion all audi drivers are shit talkers. I'm done; I have better things to do than talk shit on the internet like jones. Different people have different tastes.

I dont think so. The last laugh is when you have to go in to the dealer for service again and again. On top of that I bet YOU cant repair the car yourself. You apparently have no life other than the internet with 2700 posts and 2 newer audis its pretty clear you DONT work on cars you just like to talk shit on the internet about them. Just like most of the people I know who drive Audis. I bet your such a badass in person, probably covered in tatoos. I watched a kid run his mouth so much about his A4 and GTI and anything else he could talk shit about. You would have though he was 6'6 and 300 lbs. He would never back up his bullshit. I even offered to pay his admission to the track, still a no go. Eventully he talked shit to the wrong person and I watched him recieve a broken jaw, ribs, and nose. Then cry like a little girl. So ive come to the conclusion all audi drivers are shit talkers. I'm done; I have better things to do than talk shit on the internet like jones. Different people have different tastes.

Wow,

I really did hit an E-Nerve. I never once said anything about audis. Both are mine are really really really slow, and I'll admit that to anyone. Are you happy?

I simply decided to point out that saying how awesome/fast the SHO is by comparing it to some old 14second under-powered vette is kinda funny.

You really can't take this stuff that seriously, or else you might have a heart attack. :D

PS: I Almost bought an SHO years ago but decided on the DSM route instead. They are neato cars for their day.

SO PUT ON FRESH ADULT DIAPER AND CHILL OUT.

5 to 10 years ago maybe

You can't polish a turd....

My opinion of Ford comes from working on them almost every day and they are just so ridiculously designed in the engine bay that it's incredibly frustrating. I would rather work on a Audi/BMW/VW/Toyota any day of the week over a Ford or Honda.

My opinion of Ford comes from working on them almost every day and they are just so ridiculously designed in the engine bay that it's incredibly frustrating. I would rather work on a Audi/BMW/VW/Toyota any day of the week over a Ford or Honda.

WOW, wasnt this already covered. Its not a Ford Motor! Its a Yamaha motor in a ford body. Damn, take your ford bashing elsewhere, we get it already, you dont need to post about how much you hate ford 20 times in a thread. :gtfo:

Anyway, coming from someone thats owned 3 of them, I say go for it. They are wonderful cars. Fully loaded and pretty fast. Just keep up on your 60k maint. and you'll be fine.

WOW, wasnt this already covered. Its not a Ford Motor! Its a Yamaha motor in a ford body. Damn, take your ford bashing elsewhere, we get it already, you dont need to post about how much you hate ford 20 times in a thread. :gtfo:

Anyway, coming from someone thats owned 3 of them, I say go for it. They are wonderful cars. Fully loaded and pretty fast. Just keep up on your 60k maint. and you'll be fine.

Pretty much sums it up I agree have been the caretaker for a few of these cars ha

*Sigh

You mean changing oil all day? I'm sure that's all you do. I guess from that aspect yes, a Taurus sucks to change the oil on.

Yamaha designed almost every motor Toyota has, including your turd 5SFE.