Thorne

Archie

I really hope that was a reference to an amazing movie with the "I had to return some video tapes"... if it was not this post is more worhtless then Thorne himself.

I'm not sure your personal issue with me but my response to anything you have to say to me in any form of a negative fashion is.

"How about you go play hide and go fuck yourself"

Murders and executions?

Christian Bale.

Sorry about riding your ass getting on 71 the other night... I was in a hurry because I had to return some video tapes, then VTEC kicked in yo.

That was you? NICE that thing was shittin and gittin. Buslinks NO. 3 cars yes. What's done to that thing? I seriously thought you were some slow little integra with a fart can i was going to rape on.

I was like WTF wow. Did you see OBGYN in the supra? We took off to soon he wanted to play. But he did lose to me not 10 minuts later.

Rematch next season?

That was you? NICE that thing was shittin and gittin. Buslinks NO. 3 cars yes. What's done to that thing? I seriously thought you were some slow little integra with a fart can i was going to rape on.

I was like WTF wow. Did you see OBGYN in the supra? We took off to soon he wanted to play. But he did lose to me not 10 minuts later.

Rematch next season?

Yessss.... 3 cars sounds about right

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/atlantaconcierge/limo.jpg

It's a built ls vtec motor with a 35r. He was on 10lbs. pump gas

Dyno estimates?

I mean it was quick and sounded great. I am on winter tune of 19psi vs 22psi I ran during the summer. I highly doubt 3lbs would have made enough of a differance.

NICE CAR.

I am suprised you were riding Thorne's ass, he rode mine on 316 on wednesday last and no matter how ahrd he tried he kept getting denied by other traffic.

What car? I always try to keep a min of 2 cars. Morning or evening? I'm trying to think of what car would have sparked my interest or I was just trying to get home or work.

For the life of me I can't think of the car. If I was riding to close I apologize but 99% of the time I just drive fast unless there is a car that looks like they may play a little.

315 I'm assuming is what you ment.

What car? I always try to keep a min of 2 cars. Morning or evening? I'm trying to think of what car would have sparked my interest or I was just trying to get home or work.

For the life of me I can't think of the car. If I was riding to close I apologize but 99% of the time I just drive fast unless there is a car that looks like they may play a little.

315 I'm assuming is what you ment.

Red Merc Milan with the Dynotun Motorsports sticker on the back window, it doesnt stand out trust me. Around 920 AM