Turbo B20 CRX F/S

DaddyBuiltRacing

I have had the car for 3 years now which is a record for me haha. The car has driven me insane at times, but then again its been my favorite thing in the world on other occasions. I am getting ready to leave for the Navy hopefully within the next couple months and really just need a car with heat that will hold me over til then. I dont want to let this thing sit outside untouch and be beat on by the Ohio weather and rot away. I have over 7k in reciepts that will come with the car. As well as warranties on the Clutch, Axles, Ball Joint, and Battery. The car is tuned on 6lbs but spikes occasionally to 8. Clutch was slipping while on the dyno so the numbers are a little misleading, with a good clutch the car should make 240-250whp on 8-10lbs maybe more.

205,xxx on chassis

41K on motor (bought from tigerjapanese.com)

88k on transmission

Less then 2k on axles (autozone w/lifetime warranty)

220whp/198ftlbs @6psi tuned at Round2Racing in Newark

JDM B20B 8.8:1 c/r

P8R head (RARE) w/33mm intake valves and 84mm combustion chamber (1% of all B20's came with this head)

Edelbrock Victor X Intake Manifold

Edelbrock 62mm Throttle Body

T3/T4 .50ar (China Bay, no leaks, no issues...see's boost at 2k rpms)

Revhard Log Manifold

3"Downpipe

Greddy BOV

Tial 38mm wastegate (knockoff)

RC 550 Injectors

Intercooler (Painted Black)

Dumptube

Walbro 255 lph fuel pump

Boomslang OBD0-OBD1 Conversion Harness

XTD Stage 4 6Puck (unsprung) w/warranty

1991 Integra LS (A1) Transmission (88k)

B & M Fuel Pressure Regulator (Purple)

Innovative Racing Radiator Bracket

88-91 CRX B Series Swap Throttle Cable

KMS Map Sensor Block Off Plate

MSD 3 Bar Map Sensor

Hondata s300

NGK #7 Plugs

New Cap/Rotor/Wires

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels

Full Race Cross Member and Traction Bars

Ebay Knockoff Lowering Springs

Skunk 2 Lower Control Arms (Gold)

KYB AGX Struts

OEM Big Brake Kit (91 Civic EX 10.4 Front Brakes)

Acura Integra LS Mesh Wheels

BFGoodridge Drag Radials (205/50/15) (less then 1000 miles of use on these)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Interior:

Autometer Boost/Oil Pressure

AEM Eugo Wideband Guage

Tenzo R seats

Battery Relocated To Rear Of Car (Jegs Kit)

All sound deadning removed

Gutted interior excluding door panles, seats and dash.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Exterior:

6 Piece authentic Wings West Urenthane body kit

Jegs Battery Kill Switch

Clear Corner Lights

Shaved Antenna

Shaved Windshield Washer Squirters

Shaved Rear Wiper

No Front Wipers ( I dont drive this car in the rain)

Removed wiper motor

There are some issues with the car that I should get out of the way before posting this. The clutch is starting to slip at high RPM's in 3rd and 4th gear, just started doing it. The clutch does have a 1 year warranty which I could get after the car is gone and old clutch is pulled. The car is currently pink/primered. I can put car in primer if need be, 1/4 panels are starting to rot (typical honda). The sunroof motor has went out and the roof is stuck semi-open, however it does not leak. The passenger side window does not roll down (just needs put back on track). There is no heat in the car, due to heater controls being taken out. The car just started using coolant which leads me to believe there might be a headgasket issue, however theres no oil in coolant, doesnt smoke, runs strong still. Every hose has been replaced on car, radiator cap has been replaced so headgasket is my last option. I will throw in a set of Brand New Supertech .5mm oversized Valves and an extra LS head (needs valve guide) just to get rid of the stuff.

Car runs extremely strong for what it is. I have vids and plenty of pics along with a build thread to show all the work/progress of the car.

3500 is the asking price, but reasonable offers will not be turned away. Anymore questions then just pm me. I will take trade plus cash on your end or straight trade if its worth it to me. I am getting ready to leave for millitary and really dont wanna let this sit around and goto waste. Would much rather see someone finish my project completely.

Build Thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2226936

Videos:

Again 3500!! Please dont thread jack with gay ass remarks or lowbal me. Im already losing my ass on this

No I went to import face off to run it and it started to rain, never made it to the track again. I know its quick I have have beaten a fully built 190+whp type R, GSR powered crx w/50shot, turbo ser and some other cars. I would imagine it to be a low 13 high 12 second car with a good clutch