Last Minute Developement

OSUGT

Will his tax cut for you make up for the insane energy prices that he virtually guarantees????

You can't build a new coal plant? Electricity will skyrocket??

Regardless of what you think of Hannity or Coulter, listen to Obama's words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08FgJP-RCGs

Yeah, listen to his words:

So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can. It's just that it will bankrupt them, because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted.... if technology allows us to use coal in a clean way, we should pursue it."

So, if the coalfire plants want to dump their shit into the world, it will bankrupt them. If they want to play clean, they'll be fine. I don't think you realize exactly what the unlimited burning of coal has done to the country. Remember when your wife was pregnant and the doctor told her not to eat fish? =Coal Power Plants.

Not only is the Not News, but it's not a "last minute development". This was in january, the Vid has been on their site since then, and the RNC has dug it up today out of desperation.

Yeah, listen to his words:

So, if the coalfire plants want to dump their shit into the world, it will bankrupt them. If they want to play clean, they'll be fine. I don't think you realize exactly what the unlimited burning of coal has done to the country. Remember when your wife was pregnant and the doctor told her not to eat fish? =Coal Power Plants.

Not only is the Not News, but it's not a "last minute development". This was in january, the Vid has been on their site since then, and the RNC has dug it up today out of desperation.

You forgot the part about "prices will skyrocket" :p

^ Nonone will even be permitted to build one when we NEED THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMPOANdgRoM&feature=related

I did listen to his words. His "Cap and Trade" plan will bankrupt blue collar companies.

Care to explain his electricity comment, Eric? Pretty black and white.

You are right, this was in January. No one had the guts to report it. It's new news to me!

You are right, this was in January. No one had the guts to report it. It's new news to me!

No one being the mainstream median goons and rightwing mouthpeices that you pay attention to? It's because in January, they were do busy with hillary and no one suspected that Barry would get very far.

Energy prices will skyrocket if the bitches don't clean their shit up, and get shut down. Yes.

Unregulated coal burning is horrible and I have no problem with this propsition. It has produced more real-world, daily observable emissions related environmental catastrophes than anything in history. 40 of our 50 states have mercury advisories in effect, in Ohio it is statewaide (every body of water). Some of those states don't bother themselves to study this, thus not being on the list. West Virginia has some of the most toxic fish in the nation, yet has issued no advisories.

EPA estimates between 300,000 and 600,000 children each year are exposed in the womb to mercury levels high enough to pose risks of lowered IQ and other problems.

I'll pay extra to but a cap on this shit, happily.

No one being the mainstream median goons and rightwing mouthpeices that you pay attention to? It's because in January, they were do busy with hillary and no one suspected that Barry would get very far.

Energy prices will skyrocket if the bitches don't clean their shit up, and get shut down. Yes.

I'll forward my increase to you.

Thanks

EPA estimates between 300,000 and 600,000 children each year are exposed in the womb to mercury levels high enough to pose risks of lowered IQ and other problems.

Why would you be worried about that? This is typical liberal crap. Liberals orry about the children when it suits their needs and then abort them if NOW gives you money.

4000 murders of children per day and you are worried about mercury?

Why would you be worried about that? This is typical liberal crap. Liberals orry about the children when it suits their needs and then abort them if NOW gives you money.

4000 murders of children per day and you are worried about mercury?

ORLY, Conservatives don't want to help support them once they are born to poor parent/s. Let them pull themselves up by their own boot straps. After all it's the kid's fault he/she was born to worthless poor parent/s. "Not with my tax dollars". "I gotta pay for the whore with 9 kids, that's bullshit".

You cannot be anti-abortion and then not for welfare and government sponsored programs unless you are a hypocrite/moron. You can't care about Fetuses and then not about children.