Frist Post Hows It Going Guys

Harry Bird

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to fix that intro. Don't think you'll see much more going on till spring, but I hope to see you come out.

I typed that, I fixed his intro.

Neg rep for stealing what I typed and claiming it as your own.

I typed that, I fixed his intro.

Neg rep for stealing what I typed and claiming it as your own.

you need to more focused on the new guy than scott. i was really expecting you to be all on this one.

you need to more focused on the new guy than scott. i was really expecting you to be all on this one.

I started a little and then all the hippie queers decided he should get positive rep for stealing my intro.

I started a little and then all the hippie queers decided he should get positive rep for stealing my intro.

i was wondering how he got out of the oven. can you ban him back into the oven, he is already "pauling" up in meeting section

Dude your a fucking ass all i wanted to do was join this forum and then i start to get blasted by pick town asshole

Shut up, you're a noob. You shut your damn mouth when you speak to us.

Or, go e-battle him. It will please me.

1. lose weight

2. stop cruizing around like a ricer

3. learn to spell

4. grow a mullet

stop being a dick! he has an f-body you should welcome him, all the mustang guys should be the ones bashing him not your dumbass! btw you ever gonna bring back my 09 ncaa football game?

Thick skin isn't generally an attribute possessed by seventeen-year-olds. Thick skulls, yes.

Simmer down big guy, this crap is a way of life around here, and it generally doesn't mean shit. Getting pissed off and losing it is generally the fast route to ban-land.

Nice car, though. Good job keeping it in shape.