Whatcha Listening To?

DaddyBuiltRacing

I am a die hard music fan and in need of some new music or even some old forgotten classics to fill my ears with. Right now im listening to:

Papa Roach-Hollywood Whore

Nickelback-Something in your mouth

Mainly because they are new and also because they are both pretty funny lyrically

The new Trivium album, Shogun.

I met these guys at Ozzfest a few years back and they was pretty cool. I just wish the lead singer would sing instead of screaming all the time, he has a pretty good voice. Have you heard the song with him from the Road Runner United album called The End?

They remind me in a sence of old Metalica for some reason

I met these guys at Ozzfest a few years back and they was pretty cool. I just wish the lead singer would sing instead of screaming all the time, he has a pretty good voice. Have you heard the song with him from the Road Runner United album called The End?

I've seen them live three times, each time with a different album/style out. It's fun watching them evolve. If you didn't like Heafy's screams before you might like the new album as well as the previous, The Crusade. Here's the first song off the new album(the guy screaming is the guitarist):

They also kick ass at Iron Maiden covers. :thumbup:

I would rather jam bricks up my ass then listen to that guys voice

Agreed! I can't stand coheed and cambria.

Listen to some stuff by a band called Submersed. They are sweet!

If you like rap, I know a TON of good shit you probably haven't heard