I have an Island, No Big Deal...

jarvismb

Ok, so let's get right to it - there's a Jarvis Island in the South Pacific Ocean. I have no idea why anyone would want to know this, but it's winter and I'm sharing. There's pretty much nothing on it but birds, and it was used for about 2 decades for Guano Mining.

Seriously. Guano Mining. Look it up.

They dug up poo for a while, then when it was used up, left it as a big hole, so the whole situation is just ripe for pun-related hilarity. I'll leave you all to your imaginations.

So that's about it, but I do have an island and that's something. I just thought everyone should know, there is literally a dry, useless, jarvis-themed shithole in the middle of the ocean.

Awesome.

I just thought everyone should know, there is literally a dry, useless, jarvis-themed shithole in the middle of the ocean.

lol.gif

can anyone trailer my bike for me

First 'ya gotta find a boat with a trailer hitch :D

i bet we could use the kegs of beer we would take to make a raft and put the bikes on that then with a little rope and some of them there nautical cleats we would be good to go

Would this thing really be seaworthy? I mean, a bit bigger maybe, but I'm in if you guys are. And by the way, these guys had a great idea because they built the top out of a beer pong table, so you're all ready to go when you get there.

1201720754060531486S425x425Q85.jpg

I just thought everyone should know, there is literally a dry, useless, jarvis-themed shithole in the middle of Ohio.

Awesome.

Didn't everyone here already know this?

Dude, that would only be true if I lived in Columbus....:D

Looked it up, you have an interesting island. I got one too. It's in South Carolina near Charleston. It's about 20 miles by 40 miles square area, between two forks of a river flowing into the Atlantic. Maybe I should claim it. I think it's mostly swamp. It's got a national forest right in the middle of the island. That's a road trip I can do.