Licking County - SW Licking

nurkvinny

People that vote no on school levy's need kicked in the balls! Your fucking with your kids future and the future of other kids. Newark always fails levys and its bullshit, now kids have to walk to school unless you live outside of a 3-4 mile zone of one. Pay to play sports, things that I garuntee no one over 30 had to do, hell no one over 25.

People that vote no on school levy's need kicked in the balls! Your fucking with your kids future and the future of other kids. Newark always fails levys and its bullshit, now kids have to walk to school unless you live outside of a 3-4 mile zone of one. Pay to play sports, things that I garuntee no one over 30 had to do, hell no one over 25.

Dude, blanket statements like that are well, dumb.

SW Licking wants a 6.something mil levy. I won't go into details about what that means out of my pocket, but it's more than a mortgage payment. On top of all the other taxes I ALREADY PAY to the school.

Oh im not exaclty in hilliard anymore. Should prob update that. When we came out years ago and bought that old chevy off you I lived right down the road.

Im on York... So yes a school levy is going on.

No shit. I did not know that. Deeds > York, muwahahaha