Noob

SSick06

Hey Guys Im new on here Im from the Mansfield area currently in Findlay. I have a 2006 Trailblazer SS AWD. Heard about this from a friend and wanted to join and talk with others maybe learn a thing or two about cars.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/SSick06/

Here are a few pics iv been uploading... sorry for the delay.

For now the SS is stock, but I am looking to upgrade Future upgrades include:

CAI

Tune

e Fans

160 Thermostat

Exhaust

Maybe more maybe less Just my thoughts for now.

Justin

75% of the people that join here ask how to upload/diplspay pics. If you knew how many people sent me pm's about pics no one would ever make it on this site.. At least he figured out photobucket by himself :p

neg rep for insulting current members in front of the noob

• Confused 1

Thanks for insulting the Pic.

Sorry my Intro sucked and my pics did too. Im not a photographer I was trying to get a Pic that i had up as soon as I could. I am a noob obviously I did not understand completely the rules of the Intro and I spoke before I should of.

Im not going to get mad about you insulting me thats fine. I came on here to try and learn more, I am not a mechanic by any means but i am an enthusiast of cars specifically Muscle Cars. So i figured that i could possibly learn something from you all.

I am not trying to post whore, Just wanted to apologize since my into obviously did not suite you guys.

Sorry my Intro sucked and my pics did too. Im not a photographer I was trying to get a Pic that i had up as soon as I could. I am a noob obviously I did not understand completely the rules of the Intro and I spoke before I should of.

Im not going to get mad about you insulting me thats fine. I came on here to try and learn more, I am not a mechanic by any means but i am an enthusiast of cars specifically Muscle Cars. So i figured that i could possibly learn something from you all.

I am not trying to post whore, Just wanted to apologize since my into obviously did not suite you guys.

I'm giving you enough rep to become a member.

Just keep a sense of humor and you'll be fine around here.

Guess what, it's called hazing. We're not sorry you didn't look around and figure this place out before you started posting. Tuff shit.