Noob

SSick06

I work in shelby at the tuby. I can tune the truck for you when your ready!

You really want to learn?

PM me and I will allow you to come over to my shop and help work on my car this weekend.

See attached thread about whats going on.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57612

PM me and I will allow you to come over to my shop and help work on my car this weekend.

does helping work on your car consist of....

hand me the 1/2 drive ratchet with ....socket

now give me the .....wrench

now over on the work bench give me that beer!!

lol

does helping work on your car consist of....

hand me the 1/2 drive ratchet with ....socket

now give me the .....wrench

now over on the work bench give me that beer!!

lol

You just cant help trolling around shitting in my threads/posts can you asshole. This is twice in one day. What it would consist of is a solid learning experience something a half witted troll like yourself would never have offered to them. I work by myself 99% of the time, I enjoy teaching and would like to find an apprentice that lives close to work "with" and teach. The offer does NOT extend to asshats trolls like yourself.

You just cant help trolling around shitting in my threads/posts can you asshole. This is twice in one day. What it would consist of is a solid learning experience something a half witted troll like yourself would never have offered to them. I work by myself 99% of the time, I enjoy teaching and would like to find an apprentice that lives close to work "with" and teach. The offer does NOT extend to asshats trolls like yourself.

dude take a midol. it wasnt an attack at u, it was a joke. The Interwebz r serious

PM Sent thanks Ray

I live off of Rt-39 next to Ohio State Mansfield Campus. I see one from Lexington and one from Shelby? thats all within 10 minutes.

I know I'm new too but welcome to the site, ive seen a couple black TBSS' around here and one sick looking loud ass white one.

Nice car!

If you saw the post i made visiting about my house I would agree to meet you and show you my car and shop. I live west of lexington west of the race track in the middle of nowhere. If your interested in learning/helping me PM me a phone #.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/SSick06/NewPicture11.jpg

Is that so hard?

Intro is pretty lame dude.

edit: who the hell is in it?

:lol: It's not his car. He's taking pictures of random ones parked around town.

I live off of Rt-39 next to Ohio State Mansfield Campus. I see one from Lexington and one from Shelby? thats all within 10 minutes.

I know I'm new too but welcome to the site, ive seen a couple black TBSS' around here and one sick looking loud ass white one.

Nice car!

Yea I am from Shelby I am not around there much though. From time to time ill be back on a weekend but not all the time. I doubt you have seen mine possible though.

:lol: It's not his car. He's taking pictures of random ones parked around town.

Damn you figured me out good job. lol It was my girl making a random face because she thought it was stupid to be taking pics thats all. I know it looks humerous/ weird/ who knows it is mine though