Im confused..

DaddyBuiltRacing

Everyone is reporting that Obama has won, but they are saying that its because he's projected to win California, Oregon and Washington...isn't it a little too early to be calling for a victory if its just all projections?

Have you seen previous elections or familiar with the typical political projection of each state? Obama has it in the bag.

Yes I have followed politics since I was a little kid. I just think its a little early to be declaring him victor. Remember 2000? Thats all i'm saying. Im pretty sure Obama has it all but won, but still just wondering. Sorry for thinking outside the box...i know its a crime these days to go against the grain of thought

Yes I have followed politics since I was a little kid. I just think its a little early to be declaring him victor. Remember 2000? Thats all i'm saying. Im pretty sure Obama has it all but won, but still just wondering. Sorry for thinking outside the box...i know its a crime these days to go against the grain of thought

I wouldn't consider it thinking outside of the box when it's not an idea. It's a projection based on what happens commonly among each state. In this case, California for instance, was decided as a democratic state before the election. This is why neither Obama nor Mccain campaigned there.

They've gotten pretty good with their projection over the years, and every election gives them more info to make their projections in the next one better.

Basically, at this point it would take a massive shift in the ratios of McCain/Obama votes to change the outcome in any of the declared states.

Guest tbutera2112

he is well over the needed 270 votes to win...its his

338 electoral votes to mccains 127

and you know hes gonna get 55 more when he wins cali, which he will for sure

Guest tbutera2112
More people voted for Obama than McCain IMO

while youre correct, the popular vote is still close... 38mill mccain and 40 obama...obama is just killing him with electoral votes which is all that matters

QFT.

And now my "people" are in. That man carries the honor of not only the american people, but my race as well. Now we get to see what he does.

Lets rock out with our cocks out.

Damn, my people are out! Now they can't carry my honor!

(Is this racist?)

QFT.

And now my "people" are in. That man carries the honor of not only the american people, but my race as well. Now we get to see what he does.

Lets rock out with our cocks out.

He's still a politician, so he's nobody's "people". He's out for his own private agenda just like the rest of them.

Everyone is reporting that Obama has won, but they are saying that its because he's projected to win California, Oregon and Washington...isn't it a little too early to be calling for a victory if its just all projections?

Sort memories. I'm waiting till the lawsuits are over.

Oh yes, there will be suits.

he is well over the needed 270 votes to win...its his

338 electoral votes to mccains 127

and you know hes gonna get 55 more when he wins cali, which he will for sure

338 they have right now (333 according to MSNBC now) includes CA. mccain is at 156, and theres only 538

looking at the map, AK, NV, MT, MO, IN, and NC havent been called/projected