Winter CR?

SpaceGhost

Winter CR? Time to start the Bench racing or not?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Winter CR? Time to start the Bench racing or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care.
    • Too drunk to know.
    • My car is busted beyond winter repair.
    • I have AWD, why are the tracks closed?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, according to your worthless, smartass answer I take it you have nothing worth racing... So, why are you in here?

Lol, you really are a noob moron. Just go kill yourself so your car can go to someone a little smarter.

Noob or whatever, what's the best time out of that turbo cobra...I've heard of one that trapped real high, but the ET sucked balls....Just like Yours probably does.

Last time I ran, I was most likely under 300hp. I've only run at the track once and I don't really plan on doing it much more. If you want to get walked, I'd be happy to do it.

Put your money where your retard mouth is. I'm sure there will be a dyno graph up on here within the next month or two.

I've heard of an '87 TA that ran 16s, do you have an intelligent point to make?

Last time I ran, I was most likely under 300hp. I've only run at the track once and I don't really plan on doing it much more. If you want to get walked, I'd be happy to do it.

Put your money where your retard mouth is. I'm sure there will be a dyno graph up on here within the next month or two.

I've heard of an '87 TA that ran 16s, do you have an intelligent point to make?

I'm always down for some competition but, if you won't take it to a track then there is no use arguing with you. Dyno numbers are for bragging rights. Track numbers are legit. You won't take it to the track in fear of losing to my mullet missile.

I'm always down for some competition but, if you won't take it to a track then there is no use arguing with you. Dyno numbers are for bragging rights. Track numbers are legit. You won't take it to the track in fear of losing to my mullet missile.

I won't take it to the track because I don't want to build it for that. I can't help that I'm smarter than you and know what my car does.

You getting walked on 71 is legit too.

I won't take it to the track because I don't want to build it for that. I can't help that I'm smarter than you and know what my car does.

You getting walked on 71 is legit too.

I don't street race anymore....too much to lose. Mine is a full street car with full exhaust. I built my car to be fun on the street/strip. And it is. Nothing like cruising around in a 10 second car with potential to be a high 9 second car this next season. So, with that said, how did I build my car?

I don't street race anymore....too much to lose. Mine is a full street car with full exhaust. I built my car to be fun on the street/strip. And it is. Nothing like cruising around in a 10 second car with potential to be a high 9 second car this next season. So, with that said, how did I build my car?

Like a retard.

AH, I see, you have nothing to say now. You resort to 1st grade type name calling.

Actually, I didn't call you a name. I said you built your car like a retard. You built a gigantic POS that I wouldn't be caught dead driving. Please go back to first grade so you can learn what a name actually is.

That being said, you built it like a retard.

Actually, I didn't call you a name. I said you built your car like a retard. You built a gigantic POS that I wouldn't be caught dead driving. Please go back to first grade so you can learn what a name actually is.

That being said, you built it like a retard.

Says the guy who had to start with a cobra to go semi fast.

Says the guy who had to start with a cobra to go semi fast.

Had to? I chose to start with a Cobra because I can afford a car that is actually worth something.

Your argument is seriously, "well, uh, you chose a faster car to begin with..."? That's the most ridiculous argument I have heard in a long time. You're on the same level as ricers who argue about displacement.

PS. My Cobra doesn't have any of the original go fast parts on it. I essentially started with an 8.5:1 compression 4.6l. Go figure how that is fast?

That being said, you actually are a retard.

Had to? I chose to start with a Cobra because I can afford a car that is actually worth something.

Your argument is seriously, "well, uh, you chose a faster car to begin with..."? That's the most ridiculous argument I have heard in a long time. You're on the same level as ricers who argue about displacement.

PS. My Cobra doesn't have any of the original go fast parts on it. I essentially started with an 8.5:1 compression 4.6l. Go figure how that is fast?

That being said, you actually are a retard.

Kinda like saying I essentially started with a block out of a 1979 Chevy Van. You're just getting pissy because I spent money on motor and on suspension and this 80's mullet mobile will show you its tails on the track. Just admit it kid.

Kinda like saying I essentially started with a block out of a 1979 Chevy Van. You're just getting pissy because I spent money on motor and on suspension and this 80's mullet mobile will show you its tails on the track. Just admit it kid.

Faster than you. You fucking cumm bucket.

I'm pissy? You got some sand in your vag I think.

You said you're faster than me, prove it. You never said you're quicker (I know, words are hard, right?). You called me slow, I called you out, now you deny my terms? Sounds like you're just another little bitch.

I'm glad you started with a van motor that you spent money on. You make no sense though? Does it make you pissy that I have more money in mods than your whole car is worth?

Reading comprehension owns you I guess. Now you're pissy because you know my car is quicker than yours.

Reading comprehension owns you I guess. Now you're pissy because you know my car is quicker than yours.

Reading comprehension doesn't own me one bit. You said I was slow. I said I don't race at the track, you said that's the only place you will. If you call someone slow like you did, you better agree to their race.