Hay

kingofk101

Im a newb no denying that. But I'm really interested in the columbus scene as well as the car scene. I have attended a few events with a buddy that posts here. I drive a 1979 Chevy Nova that has been passed down through my family as a grocery getter for all its life. Then it got into my hands and is infamy of Upper Arlington police and residents. Not admitting illegal activity but I know my car and my own capabilities and i like to have fun. I would like to join the Columbus Racing forum family.
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I know my car and my own capabilities .

sounds like a line out of a fast and furious movie

you're car is screaming 'please put me to rest, crush me......please'

if i saw that rolling through my neighborhood in upper arlington, i'd call the cops too.

http://www.freefoto.com/images/07/15/07_15_16---Round-Hay-Bales_web.jpg

Guess this means "put it out to pasture".

Your personal goals need to be:

1. Get decent job

2. Buy a decent car

3. Enjoy weekend in the demo derby

4. profit??

I agree with Farley its fun to call people fags a cross the internet. LOL. I have a job and am currently saving money right now for a new car. Im looking for some type of Euro tuner, like older 3 series, 740's, or even a Datsun. The Nova is my baby because its been in my family its whole life... and i suppose i need to pay my respects to HONOR & FAMILY

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/eyostaccount/stereotypical-asian.jpg

Your car appears to be a piece of shit.

But the rust doesn't look that bad, and it still runs, so get to work and fix the bitch. Some body work, paint, and a decent motor and it could be something. Don't give up on it for another cookie cutter ricer POS.

BTW, you're 18. You have no idea what your real capabilities are yet. Trust me, you don't want to learn the hard way. But you probably will, so I'll just save my breath for I-told-you-soes.

• Downvote 1