Hay

kingofk101

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not rusted one bit. my brother who had it before me wanted to paint it but sanded and primed the hood then stopped. Beside we resolved i don't have that car anymore. That's an old hat and your a fag with a 'stang. get your facts straight ford fag.
  • Downvote 1

its not rusted one bit. my brother who had it before me wanted to paint it but sanded and primed the hood then stopped. Beside we resolved i don't have that car anymore. That's an old hat and your a fag with a 'stang. get your facts straight ford fag.

and you're an 18 year old douchebag who drives a fucking camry--what's your point?? that thing parked in front of your mommy and daddy's house is a fucking eyesore, plain and simple--i'd call the cops if i was your snobby neighbor in UA. please go drive your camry into a (non-frozen) lake.

can anybody tell me if Kirks5oh is bipolar? Because if he hasn't been diagnosed yet he should see a doctor. My car WAS an eye soar and many snobby UA neighbors did call the cops on my car. And "fuck off douchebag" isn't something I'm learning for the first time. As far as triple bitch goes... i got nothing. googled it and the only hit was a group of 3 "hood rats" that rap together and call them selves triple bitch gang. So not sure whats meant buy that?
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

can anybody tell me if Kirks5oh is bipolar? Because if he hasn't been diagnosed yet he should see a doctor. My car WAS an eye soar and many snobby UA neighbors did call the cops on my car. And "fuck off douchebag" isn't something I'm learning for the first time. As far as triple bitch goes... i got nothing. googled it and the only hit was a group of 3 "hood rats" that rap together and call them selves triple bitch gang. So not sure whats meant buy that?

lawl

I'm sure he meant

triple, bitch

as in, "I have now performed a triple post, bitch"

do you even know what it means to be bipolar?? the diagnosis consists of periods of depression followed by periods of mania, or irrationally elevated mood status. do i display either of these----------no. i've just pretty much been a dick to you, which is my god-given, columbus racing right. i would say its more of an antisocial personality disorder (sounds like you think you'll major in psychology at your local community college), which is an internet 'front' or 'persona' for me to convey to newbs like yourself.

triple bitch, refers to a triple post, or three posts in a row. since you're in a state of 'googling', why don't you google "drive my fucking p.o.s. toyota into the olentangy river" and see what comes up.

and why are you still on this site, by the way??

do you even know what it means to be bipolar?? the diagnosis consists of periods of depression followed by periods of mania, or irrationally elevated mood status. do i display either of these----------no. i've just pretty much been a dick to you, which is my god-given, columbus racing right. i would say its more of an antisocial personality disorder (sounds like you think you'll major in psychology at your local community college), which is an internet 'front' or 'persona' for me to convey to newbs like yourself.

triple bitch, refers to a triple post, or three posts in a row. since you're in a state of 'googling', why don't you google "drive my fucking p.o.s. toyota into the olentangy river" and see what comes up.

and why are you still on this site, by the way??

lies you know that living with multiples drives you over the edge.

do you even know what it means to be bipolar?? the diagnosis consists of periods of depression followed by periods of mania, or irrationally elevated mood status...

Just to clarify for everyone, there are two types of Bipolar Disorder diagnoses - Bipolar I Disorder and Bipolar II Disorder. The former is marked by at least one episode of mania or mixed mood (i.e., an episode during which the criteria are met for both an episode of mania and major depression), and the latter is marked by at least one episode of hypomania (i.e., which is essentially a lesser form of mania). Both can (but do not necessarily need to be) characterized by episodes of major depression. There are some other specifics, but I'll spare you those (even more) boring details. :)

Thus, to recap:

Bipolar I Disorder = mania or mixed mood (and potentially major depression)

Bipolar II Disorder = hypomania (and potentially major depression)

Bipolar Disorder is often used to refer to the colloquial (and now clinically/technically defunct) term "manic-depression."

lies you know that living with multiples drives you over the edge.

And, while I'm lecturing on psychopathology, I'll mention that "multiples" is a reference to "multiple personality disorder," which is, clinically, very much distinct from a Bipolar Disorder. "Multiple personality disorder" is also no longer a viable term in the current clinical nomenclature; rather, it is now referred to as a Dissociative Identity Disorder. The disorder, which is fairly controversial (e.g., there are many clinicians and theorists that dispute its veracity as a bona fide psychiatric illness), is marked by the presence of at least two, separate, distinct identities or personality states.

triple bitch, refers to a triple post, or three posts in a row.

And since I'm on a roll, I'll mention what I know about the "triple post," which is that it was created by a guy full of awesomeness, hair gel, and six-pack abs.

Why in the fuck does this dude still have a green bar are you fucking kidding me people

once again i have scowered for at elast 2 hours to the 2nd attempt kid.. and still dont know how to neg rep people.. other wise.. it would be done.

once again i have scowered for at elast 2 hours to the 2nd attempt kid.. and still dont know how to neg rep people.. other wise.. it would be done.

Little Hour glass in the top right hand corner of the post that he posted click on that and neg rep him.