Trying to get some ideas to add onto my tat

Slimpsy1647545505

This is my current left arm . . . it's "theme" is those I love, and will be a full wrap half sleeve. . . my wife is currently on there, and I'm wanting to add my daughter to it in some way. . . also a memorial for my father who passed somewhere. . . . was wondering if any of you had anything similar done, and if so or even if not. . . any ideas?

http://a601.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/l_e34de2047a1bf16002cae410d57e07c0.jpg

parents and children will be there forever, a wife sometimes not..

anyway back on point. i like the work you have done looks good. you have a sailor jerry style work going on, old school tat work.

maybe for your father use somethign he loved to do, hunt, fish, cars something, and take it to your artist and have them put a old school tat twist on it.

daughter, maybe a mermaid or something to go with that style theme. just throwin ideas out there.

check out BMEZINE.com for tons of art galleries they are broken down into styles like old school tattoo art, newschool, oriental, etc. coud give you some more insight