Captain Law Boy

Guest Hal

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think a better way would be their record, but call that stupid. I have a friend who is a associate attorney for a large firm downtown. He makes around $100/hr and bills around $225. I wouldn't exactly measure his success by that yet, as he has only been in practice for 2 years.

I do insult people's knowledge of finance, because they don't illustrate any. It's one thing to know everything written in the newspapers, it is another to actually know what is going on.

I can't quote his record when I don't know what it is. A better way, yes, but not the only way. Why make up information (he's won 7 thousand cases and lost 2...) when you can use another way to illustrate your point?

So, now you understand my jab? Glad I could clarify.

I can't quote his record when I don't know what it is. A better way, yes, but not the only way. Why make up information (he's won 7 thousand cases and lost 2...) when you can use another way to illustrate your point?

So, now you understand my jab? Glad I could clarify.

correlation vs causation

Being smart but inexperienced in a field can still correlate to high wages

The only thing that can CAUSE a great record, is being a great lawyer (or being good at paying off the judge)

This thread is not really funny

Hal go learn to do burnouts.

There are pics of me doing a burnout. If you are questioning the fact the a burnout causes you to lose control, you fail. If your tires are spinning, you are not in complete control. Tires squealing plus a loud engine would make a cop go nuts on a 17 year old.

correlation vs causation

Being smart but inexperienced in a field can still correlate to high wages

The only thing that can CAUSE a great record, is being a great lawyer (or being good at paying off the judge)

That would be way to long of an argument to get into.

I'll just say you're right and wrong.

Guest Removed
There are pics of me doing a burnout.

false...that was me driving :p

only reason no one can tell is all the damn smoke. otherwise they would know you where driving.. you would still be able to see in the windows

zing

thats the easy fix......have your girl bring the kittay over ;) then they both can get there medicine :eek:

Ok but, don't hurt my kitten, she's really sweet and small. She'll never grow any bigger.

Ashley is on antibiotics right now, so, make sure she gets the right dose.

I really don't care, just bored and bustin on you

Bustin', no. Arguin', yes.

You actually stumbled onto a very interesting chapter I just reread in "Landscape of History". I would recommend picking it up, very interesting read, if a bit dry.

Guest Removed
Ok but, don't hurt my kitten, she's really sweet and small. She'll never grow any bigger.

Ashley is on antibiotics right now, so, make sure she gets the right dose.

ashley always does when shes with me :D

There are pics of me doing a burnout. If you are questioning the fact the a burnout causes you to lose control, you fail. If your tires are spinning, you are not in complete control. Tires squealing plus a loud engine would make a cop go nuts on a 17 year old.

There used to be video of your failed burnout. Either that or I was there in the bushes watching you......

He was guilty as soon as he drove that car.

Bustin', no. Arguin', yes.

You actually stumbled onto a very interesting chapter I just reread in "Landscape of History". I would recommend picking it up, very interesting read, if a bit dry.

What's it about?

There used to be video of your failed burnout. Either that or I was there in the bushes watching you......

He was guilty as soon as he drove that car.

Umm, where was there a video of my failed burnout? I don't remember failing at burning out. I didn't continue very long because I had no tire left but, I did burnout on video none the less.

Umm, where was there a video of my failed burnout? I don't remember failing at burning out. I didn't continue very long because I had no tire left but, I did burnout on video none the less.

Premature stopping due to lack of tire constitutes a failed burnout. If you were gangster you would have just laid the wood to it like a real man.