V8Beast is slow

Cordell

hes my hero!!!

I'll bet he is.

You know what I find amazing and fucked up at the same time? Almost nobody says anything this whole election about Obama's race (not much anyway), and now it's all over the news like they just figured out he's black. That's fucking gay, only the dumb ass ignorant people in this world would even care.

I'll bet he is.

You know what I find amazing and fucked up at the same time? Almost nobody says anything this whole election about Obama's race (not much anyway), and now it's all over the news like they just figured out he's black. That's fucking gay, only the dumb ass ignorant people in this world would even care.

did you not read the politcal section at all

you spelled phail wrong

Hey did brian ask you about the texting question i had. I had someone text me their phone number and I got my shit on auto delete after 50 message and I will be damned if that text with the number got deleted. Can Verizon read my old texts or just the number I texted.

Hey did brian ask you about the texting question i had. I had someone text me their phone number and I got my shit on auto delete after 50 message and I will be damned if that text with the number got deleted. Can Verizon read my old texts or just the number I texted.

havent talked to brian yet. take your phone off auto delelte and make it save all. as for that text, its gone, sorry