Who can make a turbo manifold / crossover pipe?

SlowZ06

I'm looking for turbo crossover pipe/manifold(s) for a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix McLaren turbo. No, I don't have one. Yes, I'm doing something incredibly gay and futile.

It seems people have snatched up what few Turbo GP parts there were to begin with, and I'm not even really able to find a heck of a lot of information on what I'd need to pull this off.

I'm looking to turbocharge a 1990 Chevy Beretta. Why? I don't really know. It's a yellow 5 speed Pace car with a 3.1 V6, just like the one a friend of mine had when it was new and we were younger (and like one I used to have but my old one was an automatic). It kind of holds a special place in my heart, and I plan on using it as a daily; but it's so gutless I'm not sure I can handle it. I know the easy way is to swap in a 3400 from a newer GM vehicle, but a turbo seems much cooler. (And, more like a giant waste of time and money... which I am well accustomed to.)

Any help is appreciated; though the "You're a retard" and "It'll still be a slow pig" comments are already realized... so you can save them. :)

Guest Removed

some of the old pontiac 3.1's had turbos.... you can block off the rear manifold, and cut into the crossover pipe and mount the turbo right there. the factory pipe (if i remember right) was stainless.

and p.s. that 5 speed trans will be hatin life! ;)