So who else thinks...?...(adult material)

Putty

What's fucking hilarious about this thread is all the self proclaimed experts suggesting you have to hit this and rub that to get a woman to orgasm! I can make a woman orgasm by just whispering in her ear. You don't have to hit or rub anything. With most women, it's mental.

I will agree that there is some mental stuff that comes into play. But its not all mental. And you must remember, women are incredibly good at faking. ;):D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You're so amazing man. You should make a documentary about yourself so we can all see how cool you are. Seriously. I want to see it. I am thoroughly impressed by your abilities and charisma with the ladies.

Is this you? I found this on Google. I think it might be you giving whisper eargasms.

Let me know if this is you so I can print it out and hang it on my wall.

THX!

http://www.sendapantygram.com/images/page_images/random_side_bars/pantigram_whisper_man.jpg

Wow! Another fucking hiliarious, self-absorbed, short-dicked, lotiony-handed, close-minded, vain post.

YOU are the cool one!

I will agree that there is some mental stuff that comes into play. But its not all mental. And you must remember, women are incredibly good at faking. ;):D

Dude, look who you are talking to. He knows what he is talking about. I heard he travels the country whispering in supermodel's vaginas!