Shopping for a paintjob

Stimmel1647545512

I am considering getting the mustang painted...

I am going to do all the body work myself to save some cash...

I am keeping the car white but would like to go with 03/04 cobra white

The underhood is fine, so is under the trunk but I would like the door jams done

Also I will be delivering the car with no ground effects except front and rear bumper.

If anymore details need added please ask away

I am just curious what sort of ballpark price I should be looking at so I can budget myself accordingly

Thanks

Also now that I think of it alot of you guys would probly rather do the body work so your not putting your nice paint over someone else's body work....so if thats the case

The rear quarters need cleaned up, no major rust just surface rust in the wheel wells and the front driver fender has a rust spot on it as well down low, the doors are another story some dickbag did some weak body work on the car on the TOP somehow, and the bottom of the passanger side has some decent rust.

I may get new doors and call it a day with that

Let me know

Thanks

Guest Removed

2 people come to mind...my dude at first impressions(they guys painting my car)

and them 1bad83cutlass fucktards on odra..they are doing great body work on 990mike's nova...waiting to see how the paint job turns out once the car gets here for the cage and chute etc.

I wont bash any other shop. As none including me are 100% perfect. If youd like to set up a time for me to look at your car I would be happy to help you out. Im sure you can make your own decision based upon the search function hear on the board.

I can be reached 9-5 M-F at 725-0951

I have lost count of how many mustangs we have painted but I know at least 5 are here from the board.

You are right about the prep work. Most shops would prefer to do the work. A shop wont just "redo" it, unless specified by you to do so. But the majority will tell you the paint work is not quaranteed with your prep work underneith.