Two died in three-car crash Saturday night on Morse Road

ForeverMaker

Maybe. Who knows. The fucking loser has SERIOUS mental illness problems that he refuses to deal with. Remember the Mel Gibson movie - Conspiracy Theory I think - where everyone was out to get him... just like that.

Except, in the movie, Mel turned out to be right!!! ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rnr/912598047.html

Before it gets flagged: Hey, Green what happen to the "KILL" forum. Yeah the one where your boys would brag about winning illegal drag races. "Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing." What a fucking joke. Fuck off back at you.

Let's find him.

I'm tired of this ass throwing my name out there to be publicly sacrificed.

Someone find this Saturn faggot for me, I'd like to have a word with him.

Do you have any info that could make finding him a little easier? Like vehicle or side of town they are from? I dont mind doing my part to help out.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rnr/912598047.html

Before it gets flagged: Hey, Green what happen to the "KILL" forum. Yeah the one where your boys would brag about winning illegal drag races. "Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing." What a fucking joke. Fuck off back at you.

Let's find him.

Wow, thats ultra fucked up. How do you guys know for sure that its him? Has he done this kinda stuff before?

He's been targeting me since I banned him for calling people out since George's death.

Some people that know him personally have notified me of his intentions to smear me publicly.

Sounds like its about time for an ass beating. Or atleast a stern talking to.

He's been targeting me since I banned him for calling people out since George's death.

Some people that know him personally have notified me of his intentions to smear me publicly.

lawyer up, deal with it quickly and maturely. contact craigslist admins about finding out where he's posting from. no "word with him" crap, unless you take legal action you'll never stop this bullshit.

also, does anyone have his email? spamyourenemies.com

No violence people. As much as you may hate the little psycho, kicking his butt wont do anything more than offer temporary satisfaction. The best way to mess up someone like this is to outsmart them... Then laugh after they lose things they value, have to pay you money, or spend a few months in jail.

Legal revenge ftw

Guest Removed
No violence people. As much as you may hate the little psycho, kicking his butt wont do anything more than offer temporary satisfaction. The best way to mess up someone like this is to outsmart them... Then laugh after they lose things they value, have to pay you money, or spend a few months in jail.

Legal revenge ftw

ummm

thats what i meant!

what do you mean your car keeps getting impounded or the boot?

you have how many unpaid parking tickets and never been there...wow man thats fucked up ;)

thats what i meant :cool:

the nbc article said that it was 2 teenage females that died in the crash and alcohol was involved. doesn't really sound like street racing. sorry for the family and friends loss. definitely sad to see teenagers pass that way.

The female(s) that died were a result of one of the supposedly racing cars going into the oncoming lane.

Guys listen . I know saturn in person he's not a bad guy. NOW that being sad his online persona is a complete and utter fail. Anthony if you want to actually talk to him in person not yell and scream I can aranage this.

Background:

I tune subarus. He has an 08 subaru. The opensource tuning community does not have much in the way of maps and such for the 08. He was allowing me to use his car as a build car for a staged subaru map.

I do not hang out with him or anything but I also don't start shit with him I consider myself just a guy who knows a guy who has a subbie.

So let me know anthony.

I just sent him text letting him know that if I seen anthonys name out there again I would not help him with his car. Sadly I would really like to use an 08 and build a staged map to put out there for free for people to use.

anyone got a 08 subaru and don't mind buying the tuning cable ? FREE TUNE =)

There wasn't street racing involved... just alcohol involved and people not paying attention.

Turns out I do know the girl(the only death I know about) in the accident and it's quite unfortunate. It's probably smart I don't mention her name since it's not in the press, and probably for good reason.

Evan, she did go to Gahanna though.

There wasn't street racing involved... just alcohol involved and people not paying attention.

Turns out I do know the girl(the only death I know about) in the accident and it's quite unfortunate. It's probably smart I don't mention her name since it's not in the press, and probably for good reason.

Evan, she did go to Gahanna though.

Shitty.

Guys listen . I know saturn in person he's not a bad guy. .

no he is a douche bag that takes the internet way too seriously. you still got his car, turn the AF wicked lean and let him blow it up.