WTB 4.6 sohc mods

Stimmel1647545512

I just acquired a 97 GT 5 speed, My step dad picked it up for cheap its a 5 speed car but its still a dog anyone out there got any aftermarket goodies for sale?

Just checkin..

Thanks

Check out the heads in this posting http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57790

if you're not going to do AT LEAST a p.i. head swap with cams, then don't even bother with gears/exhaust/intake/throttle bodies/etc. it would be an extreme waste of money. your best bet is to drop a used '99-'04 motor in, and mod it from there. the '96-98 mustangs were/are the slowest out of any mustang since 1984.

Guest tbutera2112
i will sell you a complete PI motor in you feel like waiting until jan/feb...you can swap the heads/cams/intake onto your 97 block for higher compression and make a slight bit more power than a stock 99-04 stang...also ill have a cai and a pretty nice clutch *no idea how long the clutch will last...it works great now, but its been abused to the max*...also have a hurst shifter, and a flowmaster catback with offroad h pipe...ill sell you the motor/trans/shifter/cai/whole exhaust setup for $750....just gotta wait till january or so...im finding parts for my swap for a lot cheaper than i was expecting, so its all coming together quite nicely

What do you get a % of each sale now?

LOL JK

Would be nice but its my step dads car im mainly looking for cheap little things to do to it to make him happy he will think its fun to do or whatever

Nope!!

I just really like the kits.

My 86 GT is going to equipped with one soon!