XV6700 Windows Mobile 5 Smart Phone for Verizon - $80obo

Casper

It works great. The ESN is free and clear. I'll also include a Motorola bluetooth headset.

* 416MHz Intel PXA270 Processor

* 240x320 QVGA Color Display

* Windows Mobile 5.0 OS

* 64MB RAM / 128MB ROM

* miniSD Secure Digital Slot

* 6.5oz; 5.2" x 2.32" x 0.93"

* Onboard Bluetooth 1.2 Wireless

* Li-Ion Battery for 4 Hours Talk

* Onboard 802.11b Wi-Fi

* 1.3MP Digital Camera

* Integrated QWERTY Keyboard

* CDMA EVDO Network Ready

Here's a review of the phone: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/Verizon-XV6700.htm

It has normal wear, but nothing unusual. Has been a great phone, but I switched to Blackberry. It has been reset back to the way it came from the factory.

• 1 month later...
if i do get this phone, i know verizon said if i were to buy one of their phones id have to get the internet....would i have to do this? Its kinda stupid not to have the internet and etc. while having this phone but i just want it for the keyboard and the features. IDC about the web. Also what all does this phone come with? Like i know the power cord, but also a cord for the comp? Im interested btw

if i do get this phone, i know verizon said if i were to buy one of their phones id have to get the internet....would i have to do this? Its kinda stupid not to have the internet and etc. while having this phone but i just want it for the keyboard and the features. IDC about the web. Also what all does this phone come with? Like i know the power cord, but also a cord for the comp? Im interested btw

Yes, you have to get a data plan for smartphones, however they now offer a cheaper alternative that is only 20/25 bucks. Well worth it for portable broadband anywhere you go.

:cool:

Yes, you have to get a data plan for smartphones, however they now offer a cheaper alternative that is only 20/25 bucks. Well worth it for portable broadband anywhere you go.

:cool:

Wrong lol...You only have to have to have the data package with the blackberrys. But its well worth the 29.99 per month to look at pron

Wrong lol...You only have to have to have the data package with the blackberrys. But its well worth the 29.99 per month to look at pron

You might have to have the data package with this phone. It doesn't just apply to Blackberries. I looked at the new Samsung Omnia and it requires the $30 data package. I believe it applies to their "smartphones", or at least the ones with full html web browsing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...