another newb

GTPSS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just insult yourself

I think so...along with anyone else that has an LSx and thinks they're smrat (hehe) for having a quick LSx with only a couple simple boltons.

wow, i want your gtp!!!

This one is for sale ;)

I know I recognize that GTP. You on GPONA?

Nope..but pics of this car have went around. They were on clubgp for severals months, and bonneville club for a short time...not posted my me.

The car looks good, but for the love of god PLEASE, PLEASE get the front painted.

I was going to do silver around the bottom. but have since decided to stay with the "stock look" on the 2000. The SD lip was sold several months to someone in Toldeo.

Nope..but pics of this car have went around. They were on clubgp for severals months, and bonneville club for a short time...not posted my me.

Ah, OK. I knew I'd seen it before. I remembered that lip, which I think would have looked good once if it had been painted.

Anyway, welcome!

ah topswap...been over a yr since I've done one. I've done about 20 or so. if you watch the classifieds on cgp you can get a complete ts for about 500 or less. I have about half of one sitting here....and I was the first to post the all inclusive parts list of what you need to complete it.

also had one of the fastest nonsposred gt in my group. less than 100 in mods and was running 14.1s on qtps. im proud of that car..brian had mke do all the work on it

Been exploring the site, and found some messages that people leave during these"intro" threads...

Someone left a fairly nasty one and you know it is a little upsetting when someone can leave a crappy note, and NOT have the balls to type it in thread.

So to reply to it...

Ponticrap...yeah so I called it that...SO WHAT!!! I've owned my of these than ANYONE on this site. So that gives me permission to call them whatever I want!!

And No ONE is my family has died from "street racing"...one has died at the track, and one almost died while working in the pits...Had a few friends get injured at the track(sprint cars)...and another buddy get his hand broke (by my cars mirror) starting a street race, was my LAST real street race.....Clear that up?? Asshole??

My father used to build Street stocks(Ross Jones racing team)...late models or 6cylinders they call them now...so yeah I've seen some shit over 30yrs at the tracks. I know what can happen...

Not throwing my past out there for nothing...but if your gonna call me out...DO IT IN PUBLIC!!! BALL-LESS FVCK!!!

Been exploring the site, and found some messages that people leave during these"intro" threads...

Someone left a fairly nasty one and you know it is a little upsetting when someone can leave a crappy note, and NOT have the balls to type it in thread.

So to reply to it...

Ponticrap...yeah so I called it that...SO WHAT!!! I've owned my of these than ANYONE on this site. So that gives me permission to call them whatever I want!!

And No ONE is my family has died from "street racing"...one has died at the track, and one almost died while working in the pits...Had a few friends get injured at the track(sprint cars)...and another buddy get his hand broke (by my cars mirror) starting a street race, was my LAST real street race.....Clear that up?? Asshole??

My father used to build Street stocks(Ross Jones racing team)...late models or 6cylinders they call them now...so yeah I've seen some shit over 30yrs at the tracks. I know what can happen...

Not throwing my past out there for nothing...but if your gonna call me out...DO IT IN PUBLIC!!! BALL-LESS FVCK!!!

Are you talking about the rep notes? Why am I asking.. be right back...