Martini Park

Farkas

Fuck that place. My GF went there and said it was lame and expensive.

I'd rather go to Louie or Spice downtown where its NOT lame, but still expensive.

Louie and Spice are both a joke compared to Martini Park. I almost wouldn't even call Martini a bar.. more like a lounge full of bangin' bitches.

I don't know what you consider lame, but I think Louie and Spice are hardly anything to compare.

Louie and Spice are both a joke compared to Martini Park. I almost wouldn't even call Martini a bar.. more like a lounge full of bangin' bitches.

All three places full of bitches that think they are more than they are. All Glammed up looking for a meal ticket. Get a job, cunt!!

Eye candy :nod:

Bitches better pick up a trade and a personality before father time gets a hold of em. Most those chics dont have much more going for them other than their looks....take that away and they're homeless.

I'll assume you picked up a gay dude with aids there though.

I hate Sloopy's with a passion.. you won't find gay dudes there, just underage hanna montana teenie boppers that think it's cool to finally get into a bar any 5 year old could.