Sweetest graph I have seen in a long time.

SpaceGhost

2 cars and i cant drive either. fuck jegs, fuck oil pans, fuck deer, fuck

1. You never called me (I would of picked you up)

2. I found you an oil pan

3. I purchased the pan

3a.You paid me back

4.I delivered the pan

5. I offered rob to help fix your car

You owe me at minimal a 20oz vanilla coke

I cant wait till the turbo is done I wanna see it work properly

When oil is officially flowing through its lines and not on the street you will see it. I hope to atleast drive it to the bar on friday. Seriously though, this whole without a car thing is like a trip to the past and being 15 again. And it ain't cool man

When oil is officially flowing through its lines and not on the street you will see it. I hope to atleast drive it to the bar on friday. Seriously though, this whole without a car thing is like a trip to the past and being 15 again. And it ain't cool man

Dude I feel ya, remember last summer? I couldnt drive at all most of last year,I know how it feels but yea im down for friday if you drive the mustang to a bar dont drive it home is my rule unless no booze ha

Dude I feel ya, remember last summer? I couldnt drive at all most of last year,I know how it feels but yea im down for friday if you drive the mustang to a bar dont drive it home is my rule unless no booze ha

ya that did suck i remember

my old apt where chris is still livi9ng is 25 seconds from crown. if im really that tanked ill walk. or make scott drive me :)

ya that did suck i remember

my old apt where chris is still livi9ng is 25 seconds from crown. if im really that tanked ill walk. or make scott drive me :)

Word I never knew he lived there still thats sick we need to booze up there and crash there more often my house is like 5 min away too

Last summer when there was that party at the lamblez' residence when your 5.0 kevins rachels laurens and brets mustang were all there and mine wasnt but I was really was weaksauce haha

This has been my saving grace for now as work transferred me to the west side and I went from 4 miles a day to 45 a few weeks ago and the Pathy isn't kind on fuel economy.

I still cannot fucking believe you sold the Laser. Especially for the price you let it go for.

I still cannot fucking believe you sold the Laser. Especially for the price you let it go for.

Heh, it only got about 24mpg. The turbos do a lot better and besides, driving a gutted car with no exhaust, no a/c, no radio, and a racing seat everyday is not pleasant.