my golden actually retrieved something

88lx5oh

got home from work and let the dogs out, soon as they hit the grass they were on a chase, i didnt know what. they were flying around the tree about 3 or so time, the 2nd time around i saw they were chasing something, and it kept getting closer to me each time around, i even jumped up so it didnt run into me. then i heard what sounded like a squeeky toy. my male golden Buster had him, a pretty large rabbit. Hes a Hunting dog at heart!!

he was so proud of his catch, the bunny did not fair to well!

cell phone pic

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/IMAGE_024.jpg

and after i got my dog back inside i took one with the real camera

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/SL370081-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Isnt it nice how they are always so proud of their catch that they have to show it off to you and then lay around with it? Thats pretty impressive though,I know that I couldnt catch a rabbit. I used to have a weiner dog that I watched grab 2 birds right out of the air it was amazing both times. And then she'd just run around with it hanging out of her mouth for a while. It was kinda gross. Im glad that the current dog is lazy and totally not into getting me "presents".

What did you do with it? Should have cleaned it and tanned the pelt, make somethin nice'n'soft for your woman.

Get yourself a Golden Eagle, it'll take down stuff large enough for you to make a meal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsXtDKdU0Q

ummm ok that was the craziest fucking bird i've ever seen!!!!!!! I'm slightly intrigued and slightly scared.....that thing could fuck me up!

When he was a puppy, Buster jumped our fence into the neighbor's yard and chased a squirrel up their tree. He plucked it off the trunk of the tree about 8' up, and started shaking it and flinging it around like a chew toy. He probably played with it for 10 or 15 minutes before my wife could bring herself to go get him back into our yard. She said that when she yelled at him when he first caught it, he kinda looked at her and tilted his head with that "look at what I got, aren't you proud!?" look on his face.

My wife and I are glad he's got people that care so much for him. Wish we could have kept him, sounds like he's grown into a really fantastic dog.

When he was a puppy, Buster jumped our fence into the neighbor's yard and chased a squirrel up their tree. He plucked it off the trunk of the tree about 8' up, and started shaking it and flinging it around like a chew toy. He probably played with it for 10 or 15 minutes before my wife could bring herself to go get him back into our yard. She said that when she yelled at him when he first caught it, he kinda looked at her and tilted his head with that "look at what I got, aren't you proud!?" look on his face.

My wife and I are glad he's got people that care so much for him. Wish we could have kept him, sounds like he's grown into a really fantastic dog.

Yes we love Buster to death....hes been such a good dog we are glad we could give him a good home. We have 3 dogs now and they are crazy together but fun...thanks for giving him to us :)

my old cat came walking across the street with a rabbit one day, set it right at my moms feet...the rabbit took off back across the street, cat chased it again, got it by the time it was in the yard across the street, and brought it back to my mom again. it was hilarious. she had to hold the cat to let the rabbit go

then we use to find dead birds in the house he would bring in. was a good cat