Klan seeks to boost membership by shooting n00bs. wut?

Science Abuse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gangs tend to hurt their own people while racist groups tend to hurt others...and yes they are all idiots.

BTW, The majority of gang initiations require fighting or sex, not killing.

So gang members aren't the ones commiting the majority of the crimes out there against other people? :confused:

So gang members aren't the ones commiting the majority of the crimes out there against other people? :confused:

That is what I was thinking. All gangs do is hurt other gangs and people. They might beat their own up upon initiation, but the majority of killings are against rival gangs. :confused::confused:

That is what I was thinking. All gangs do is hurt other gangs and people. They might beat their own up upon initiation, but the majority of killings are against rival gangs. :confused::confused:

Or whoever looks at them funny. If you think you need to be a rival gangster to attract the wratch of a gang, you're greatly mistaken.

Anwering the question "where are you from?" incorrectly can get you killed.

LOL! I dont mean their own as in their gang. I mean a black gang member will shoot, rob, and steal from another black guy without care. Rather it be hispanic on hispanic, etc. gangs are known for hurting their own. Most of the idiots dont travel to commit crimes, they walk down the street.

We sulfur bombed (horrid stink bombs that last and last) a clan meeting out in the woods just outside Hearne, TX my senior year in HS. :D Assholes actually had the audacity to leave a flyer on my Mexican buddies car.

"Well, how in the fuck were they supposed to know?"

It was a maroon Monte Carlo. A very stereotypical, latino Monte Carlo. :D lol

We sulfur bombed (horrid stink bombs that last and last) a clan meeting out in the woods just outside Hearne, TX my senior year in HS. :D Assholes actually had the audacity to leave a flyer on my Mexican buddies car.

"Well, how in the fuck were they supposed to know?"

It was a maroon Monte Carlo. A very stereotypical, latino Monte Carlo. :D lol

:lol:

Gangs would kick the klans ass.

I beg to differ. The hillbilly boys tend to pack bigger guns, and tend to know how to shoot. This isn't too suprising coming out of the great state of Louisiana. While we were there for Hurricane Gustav, we went to a H.S football game that was still segregated. It still exists in certain parts of the country :nono:

If you haven't been in the Klan, Bloods or Crips, don't pretend to know anything about initiations. Watching the Discovery channel and real life are 2 different things.

Holy shit! Are you a crip or a blood? J/W I wanna get initiated. Lemme know when we can set up a good time to meet up and do it. Also, do they teach you the whisper orgasm once you get in? Really interested. If you have a packet or some literature you could send my way it would be much appreciated. Actually, I could probably just talk to you since you know. It'd be like listening to a human book.

THNX!

Also, didn't wanna forget.

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/img/articles/rickles/bloods.jpg