Klan seeks to boost membership by shooting n00bs. wut?

Science Abuse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit! Are you a crip or a blood? J/W I wanna get initiated. Lemme know when we can set up a good time to meet up and do it. Also, do they teach you the whisper orgasm once you get in? Really interested. If you have a packet or some literature you could send my way it would be much appreciated. Actually, I could probably just talk to you since you know. It'd be like listening to a human book.

THNX!

Also, didn't wanna forget.

a little more originality and you may find yourself funny.

We sulfur bombed (horrid stink bombs that last and last) a clan meeting out in the woods just outside Hearne, TX my senior year in HS. :D Assholes actually had the audacity to leave a flyer on my Mexican buddies car.

"Well, how in the fuck were they supposed to know?"

It was a maroon Monte Carlo. A very stereotypical, latino Monte Carlo. :D lol

Like this one?

http://www.1977montecarlo.com/images/MVC-006S.JPG

LOL! I dont mean their own as in their gang. I mean a black gang member will shoot, rob, and steal from another black guy without care. Rather it be hispanic on hispanic, etc. gangs are known for hurting their own. Most of the idiots dont travel to commit crimes, they walk down the street.

Or the innocent little kids who just happened to be in the yard playing when a gang decides to do a drive-by?

Or how about the elderly who just happen to be in the convenience store when the gangs decide to rob it and shoot everyone inside?

:nono:

Gangs are a plague on society.

Or the innocent little kids who just happened to be in the yard playing when a gang decides to do a drive-by?

Or how about the elderly who just happen to be in the convenience store when the gangs decide to rob it and shoot everyone inside?

:nono:

Gangs are a plague on society.

Ummm.... duh. But, dont act like your not one of them. I've seen you with your bandana on under your motorcycle helmet. Throwing up gang signs while you 40 roll..