Thanks to the IPS crew

AudiOn19s

I had a customer contact me several weeks about a car they purchased and were having shipped here. Once it arrived it went to IPS for work and he asked them if I could do the detail while I was there.

Brandon, Jeff and Eric (who I was constantly in the way of) went out of their way coordinate the effort and to make me feel right at home in the shop, gave me everything I needed and at no benefit to them at all other than making a customer happy. True show of top notch customer service.

Gents I really appreciate the effort to accomodate me and it was great getting to meet you guys in person finally.

Andy

I had a customer contact me several weeks about a car they purchased and were having shipped here. Once it arrived it went to IPS for work and he asked them if I could do the detail while I was there.

Brandon, Jeff and Eric (who I was constantly in the way of) went out of their way coordinate the effort and to make me feel right at home in the shop, gave me everything I needed and at no benefit to them at all other than making a customer happy. True show of top notch customer service.

Gents I really appreciate the effort to accomodate me and it was great getting to meet you guys in person finally.

Very nice meeting you as well :) You will have to get me some literature or business cards to keep here so we can keep sending you more work. The end result with this CTS-V is amazing. Not sure if you took any before/after shots since it was dark when you were finishing up but I will take some "After" shots for you today.

Very very good work and for the time invested (By Andy) definitely worth the money.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...