anyone with an STi

AJ

Mike Smith AS 40.418

AJ Meade (novice) ASP 40.525

Aaron Ritch SMS 40.802

Andrew Scott BSP 35.338

AJ Meade (novice) ASP 35.962

not too shabby out of a noob in a RWD vs. AWD.

If/when you can take a car and be as consistently good as Andrew and Mike you can talk, don't forget Aaron as well who is consistently in the top 5 or so in PAX.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what, one time? you have no idea of my driving back ground.

i'm not sure of what your deal is with me but since everyone got busted you have an attitude towards me like i did something wrong.

I didnt get busted...I have no beef with anyone. You just come off really cocky, very often, thats all. Ive seen you more than once, you are good, not trying to take anything away from you.I also heard you did very well in the rain at Nelson.

...but....

yeah that ones not true. the reports should be public record soon and anyone is more than welcome to check that out and then they will see who it was. i mean if i knew more than 3 of the people there then yeah i would agree but everyone i knew was in in there with me lol. PM sent as people don't need all the info.

yeah that ones not true. the reports should be public record soon and anyone is more than welcome to check that out and then they will see who it was. i mean if i knew more than 3 of the people there then yeah i would agree but everyone i knew was in in there with me lol. PM sent as people don't need all the info.

edited cuz i shouldnt have brought up here...but in pm. I apologize.

so nobody has one i can has play with?

I could be convinced..

Couple things first:

1. My STI is very little like Ken Blocks. No e-brake turns or sidestepping the clutch at 6K.

2. You break it, you pay to fix it.

3. My STI is still near stock power levels. However the suspension is completely modified, so it won't feel like a stock STI.

AJ. Take Draco up on his offer. The suspension stuff done to his car is nothing short of 1st class and is likely something that will really peak even more interest in the car for you.

Even if you just got a ride vs. drive in that car it'll probably be very telling of what they can do when put together correctly.

Andy

AJ. Take Draco up on his offer. The suspension stuff done to his car is nothing short of 1st class and is likely something that will really peak even more interest in the car for you.

Even if you just got a ride vs. drive in that car it'll probably be very telling of what they can do when put together correctly.

Andy

Thank you. :)

If anyone's interested, this is the full info on my suspension:

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/suspension-handling-stiffening/122350-ultimate-street-suspension.html

I could be convinced..

Couple things first:

1. My STI is very little like Ken Blocks. No e-brake turns or sidestepping the clutch at 6K.

2. You break it, you pay to fix it.

3. My STI is still near stock power levels. However the suspension is completely modified, so it won't feel like a stock STI.

not a problem, not to worried about power levels right now as that doesn't always get you around the track the fastest. i don't plan on beating on anything hard enough to brake anything but will fix any thing in the event that something does brake.

^My 06 is also for sale. I'll be comming back to the mainland for a while, from hawaii. Mabye permanetly. I'm not sure yet, But I need to sell mine to get some extra cash o la. If you are real serious about buying one, then PM me and mabye we can set something up. I have upgraded power but stock suspension and like 27k on the clock.

not a problem, not to worried about power levels right now as that doesn't always get you around the track the fastest. i don't plan on beating on anything hard enough to brake anything but will fix any thing in the event that something does brake.

Ok, let me know when's good. Things aren't looking the greatest, weather-wise, for a while.. But I'm not sure we'll get much better in the near future...