Opinions needed!!!

Big Steve

Now I have a Forged 302 out of a 93 Cobra. I have a chance of doing the top half of the motor and finding a shell to house it in. Now the dilemma is I also have a chance of trading the block for a 01-02 SS .Has a few bolt ons and around 90k. What do you guys think? It would be the block and 4 grand. He has a Lx that he wants to drop the block in. Opinions needed!

Guest Removed
A stock motor from a 93 had the hypere... pistons yes. I never said the block was stock one time.

yeah you said forged 302 out of a cobra...

you didnt say you had a built bottom end with the block from a cobra. :p

ie i was thinking you was saying you had a 93 302 cobra motor.

now, im gathering you have a 93 block, forged crank,rods and pistons. hence a watermellon block motor.

what exactly is the motor? you cant say forged 302 and expect everyone to know what it is, if its a built 302 short block it could be worth something, if its a stock 93 cobra motor it would be worth more with the original car it came out of the 93 cobra motor wasnt all that special.... build the rest of the motor and put it in a notchback or a clean vert

let us know what u decide im interested

yeah you said forged 302 out of a cobra...

you didnt say you had a built bottom end with the block from a cobra. :p

ie i was thinking you was saying you had a 93 302 cobra motor.

now, im gathering you have a 93 block, forged crank,rods and pistons. hence a watermellon block motor.

So u are sayin the block will explode?

Build the motor :) too many camaros running around now adays :(

I would have had an F-body years ago. I wanted to test the waters with ford. Hell I had the GTO and loved the power. Beat a lot of people on here stock. With the camaro I will be back in the game with a lot more power. GTO had 331rwhp. The SS has 372 and with a little juice would put me above 400 :)

well basiclly yeah.

500-600hp and the block spilts down the middle, even with gridles.

I thought there was something else going on that I did not know about. I was just gonna do a H/C with some juice. I would rather build on the LS platform and go from there. I am learning alot about them. The more I learn, the more I like :) I was staying with ford cuz I am familiar with them and tend to stay with what I know

Guest Removed

go buy a boss block and some nasty heads...

if you want a nasty n2o motor let me know. 385ci yates headed sb that went 8.60 on the plate system alone.the tires wouldnt hold the fogger tho