Cleaning a Flat panel T.V.

Dr. Apex

I've noticed a few small stains on my LCD that don't come off with just a duster. I'm weary about using any chemicals on the screen and Toshiba's response is to of course take it to an authorized service center for cleaning.

Suggestions?? I know a number of people on here have them, what do you do??

I have this gel spray you shake and spray and then wipe with a very, very soft chamois cloth it came with. I'm sure anyplace that sells the tv's will have a cleaning solution. My cleaning kit came free with the tv when it was bought at Best Buy. (Along with one of their $500 massaging, w/ottoman reclining chairs. :) )

I have this gel spray you shake and spray and then wipe with a very, very soft chamois cloth it came with. I'm sure anyplace that sells the tv's will have a cleaning solution. My cleaning kit came free with the tv when it was bought at Best Buy. (Along with one of their $500 massaging, w/ottoman reclining chairs. :) )

I have the same thing except it isn't really gel. More like windex. Works good though.