One fast ass supra

ChevyMan1972

Jamie's car is sick...however I am just as big of a fan of that mustang. Not too many cars running around you can drive 55 miles to the track and knock off an 8 second pass on 17's radials and turn around to cruise home...let me rephrase that,there are no other cars that have done that.

Jamie's car is sick...however I am just as big of a fan of that mustang. Not too many cars running around you can drive 55 miles to the track and knock off an 8 second pass on 17's radials and turn around to cruise home...let me rephrase that,there are no other cars that have done that.

They're out there...

There are some EZ Street cars that will do it.

Thanks for that vid, and I agree...the sleeper look of that 8sec Mustang is awesome. Props to both cars, but a little more respect to the one that got there on the same street tires it raced on.

I love my Vette, but a single-turbo Fox body is looking really good to me...

let me rephrase that,there are no other cars that have done that.

there are a bunch of true street cars that run in the 8's on DR's

FUN FORD WEEKEND has a class called TRUE STREET. you go on a 30 mile(takes a little over an hour) drive to make sure your car is road worthy. When you get back you are not allowed to open the hood/trunk, you are not allowed to change anything. only thing you are allowed to do is lower the air pressure in the rear tires (not allowed to even add air). The car has to be street legal. plates-insurance-mufflers-dot tires...ect

there are a bunch of true street cars that run in the 8's on DR's

FUN FORD WEEKEND has a class called TRUE STREET. you go on a 30 mile(takes a little over an hour) drive to make sure your car is road worthy. When you get back you are not allowed to open the hood/trunk, you are not allowed to change anything. only thing you are allowed to do is lower the air pressure in the rear tires (not allowed to even add air). The car has to be street legal. plates-insurance-mufflers-dot tires...ect

There are some 8sec street cars out there that run on drag radials. The impressive thing about this car is that he went 8.80's on a 17inch drag radial. I bet all of the other 8sec cars are on a 15inch drag radial. Its also impressive to drive it 55 miles to the track, run 8's and drive it home.

There are plenty of 7 second cars on DRs... put a 17" wheel on it and they'd run high 8s easy.

True, some of the 7sec cars could slip and slide on 17's and run in the 8's with ease. I guess I like the car because it is more street car oriented and looks mostly stock from the outside.

True, some of the 7sec cars could slip and slide on 17's and run in the 8's with ease. I guess I like the car because it is more street car oriented and looks mostly stock from the outside.

I'm with you, anything that looks stock on the outside and runs numbers like that is awesome.

This is one of my favorites

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/turbo-video-s-picture-library/59108d1225074041-my-pics-bradenton-outlaw-radial-tire-championship-dusty1.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/turbo-video-s-picture-library/59109d1225074049-my-pics-bradenton-outlaw-radial-tire-championship-dusty2.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/turbo-video-s-picture-library/59120d1225074262-my-pics-bradenton-outlaw-radial-tire-championship-dusty9.jpg

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachments/turbo-video-s-picture-library/59121d1225074347-my-pics-bradenton-outlaw-radial-tire-championship-dusty11.jpg

Best 660' 5.04 @ 147

Best 1320' 7.77 @ 181

On a 325 DR